(Updated with the final sculpt)1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 1989 Jack Nicholson Joker

i'll have some new pics up this weekend. Meanwhile, if any of you could post some profile shots of Jack as the joker would be really helpful. Thanks

Meanwhile, if any of you could post some profile shots of Jack as the joker would be really helpful. Thanks

1237682481.jpg

1194793680.jpg

btmn0283.jpg

btmn0338.jpg

1242454028.jpg

1196855977.jpg

1196856877.jpg

1196855336.jpg

1194793579.jpg

Last edited:

I'm so used to the oversaturation of Heath ledger as the joker that in looking at those caps I have to say I'm actually thinking that the Nicholson joker is a better design all around. It's creepy in a way that the ledger joker could never be.

I dunno it's just so messy... Maybe I'm just sick of it.

Anyways can't wait for Jack!

ray i think the ledger joker is just so in your face as of late...

i dont think theres a comparison between the 2

jacks joker was great! but ledger was just over the top IMO

i look foward to this as well

I'm so used to the oversaturation of Heath ledger as the joker that in looking at those caps I have to say I'm actually thinking that the Nicholson joker is a better design all around. It's creepy in a way that the ledger joker could never be.

I dunno it's just so messy... Maybe I'm just sick of it.

Anyways can't wait for Jack!

We have certainly be inundated with Ledger Jokers... nice to have something for Nicholson. I can't say who is the better joker, they are very unique interpretations.

Although, I still prefer Burton's Batman overall to Nolan's vision.

Hey guys, the list is full. You can no longer sign up. There will be a waiting list. In case anybody cancels their order, those on the waiting list will get a chance. Thank you all.

Back