(Updated with the final sculpt)1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 1989 Jack Nicholson Joker

Ohhhhh boy...I am so so so so so excited for this. Every time I see someone's personal collection with a custom Nicholson Joker I get upset that I don't have one and jealous. Now that will soon change!!!

Just the idea of this figure is a collection changer as it's almost sure to stand out amongst all others. And I have some pretty cool ones in my humble collection already.

Hey guys, the list is full. You can no longer sign up. There will be a waiting list. In case anybody cancels their order, those on the waiting list will get a chance. Thank you all.

I already emailed you about putting me down for an unpainted sculpt and you said no problem, but you never put me on the list for one. No fair...

Yah I did...you're number 48 on the list. Go to the first page...and read..

I already emailed you about putting me down for an unpainted sculpt and you said no problem, but you never put me on the list for one. No fair...

Oh, wow,:pray: that's a relief. Didn't see my name there I must be as blind...as a bat-man. How much is it for the Nicholson Joker costume set, is there a price yet? And when will there be pictures?

You really are blind, huh Joey? READ.... it's in his first post!

You really are blind, huh Joey? READ.... it's in his first post!

haha, you will always remember this as the day, that Joey VanDyne almost missed out on a sweet Joker Jack Nicholson figure. Commtech 1) I cannot get in touch with Beto because his inbox is full 2) Please give me your Michael Keaton Batman figure:impatient: NOW!!!!

put me on the waiting list for a unpainted head, PLEASE!!:)

I would like to be on the waitlist for an unpainted :). This is going to be awesome :D.

Thanks a lot for the pics! They're exactly what I need!

1237682481.jpg

1194793680.jpg

btmn0283.jpg

btmn0338.jpg

1242454028.jpg

1196855977.jpg

1196856877.jpg

1196855336.jpg

1194793579.jpg

Lol, i just saw this guys heath ledger joker sculpt and i must say OMG! Can you please put me on the waiting list for a painted head. Thanx.

Back