(Updated with the final sculpt)1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 1989 Jack Nicholson Joker

If this works out well, we'll probably making some other characters in the future.

Yeah, I have absolutely no interest in the Jack Joker, but this has turned into an all star event.

Wow and now we have a custom clothing project going? Coco's doing the hats too? Unreal, i'm in 100%, just need to see some pricing (clothing)

Whoa been off the customs threads for a for a few days and this pops up, late again, any way could you put me down on the list for painted version adam, thanks.

I would be down for the clothing set as well.

I think he meant "tuxedo" jacket. In spanish, instead of tuxedo, we call it "smoking" jacket.

Ah, makes sense. Thanks.

If this is Nicholson from Grissom post-kill then he should have a purple double-breasted suit and a dirty overcoat. Scene specific.

But I imagine many here want a 'classic' Joker in his Party Man guise.

Ah, makes sense. Thanks.

If this is Nicholson from Grissom post-kill then he should have a purple double-breasted suit and a dirty overcoat. Scene specific.

But I imagine many here want a 'classic' Joker in his Party Man guise.

I just don't want to miss out ................... again. I missed out on Les' painted sculpts and the independent company that made 2 versions of Joker. Not this time! :rock

A quick update; The sculpt is coming along, I'll make a wax cast tomorrow to work more on the details. Betomatali is making the proto for the costume and figuring out the cost.

Sounds great. Awesome you and Beto will be creating this.

Back