Updated: Tarkin and Greedo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murdomac

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought i'd try a few customs/bashes i'm a 'lazy' customiser though not having much talent for these things so sereen acurcey usually goes out the window and most stuff is simple body swaps.

1st up my rebel pilot -Hasbro outfit on a new body, tomy helmet and added sidearm.

CIMG3508.jpg

CIMG3510.jpg

Next reblel trouper - Custom outfit from a boardie, pistol from Lando and a home made belt/holster,Tomy helmet.

CIMG3511.jpg

CIMG3512.jpg

Next, my faveroite of the moment Count Dooku - Repainted head by Clparker04, Hasbro outfit on a RM Jason Bourne body which give him extra height, Asajj Ventress light saber, New boots, 3/4" force lightning.

CIMG3516.jpg

CIMG3515.jpg

CIMG3518.jpg

Last one Zam Wesell - Hasbro outfit on a new body with some exta armor bits.

DSCF6187.jpg

Re: My first custom attempts.

not a bad start right out of the gate...........:clap

i think most of us here started like you did........basically just bashing figures. it's fun & as you go along you tend to push yourself a bit more to actually start making bits & pieces and before you know it you will be painting sculpts & beyond. keep at it.

btw........you chose well in getting Clparker04 to paint that head, he has become just a phenomenal talent.

Re: My first custom attempts.

Yep, it's a slippery slope. And with the price of new figures becoming close to out of reach, touching up the older stuff is a nice option. Good start.

Re: Updated: Jawa bashes

Pretty good Zam considering what you're given to start with. That figure is laughably waaay out of proportion even by Hasbro standards.

Re: Updated: Jawa bashes

Tarkin, Hasbro figure with a body swap, new boots, hands and I gave him gloves as the hasbro jacket is really short and rides up the arms a lot when you bend them and shows way to much skin and of course a repainted head (Clparker04).

My Greedo bash, again it's the Hasbro Greedo with a repainted head (by me), a body swap, modded boots, undershirt so I din't have to paint the arms, new waistcoat. I tried to keep the extra bits dark colors to try and mute the green Hasbro 'disco' suit, like everything it will no doubt get tweaked hear and there but for now he's done.

Tarkin, Hasbro figure with a body swap, new boots, hands and I gave him gloves as the hasbro jacket is really short and rides up the arms a lot when you bend them and shows way to much skin and of course a repainted head (Clparker04).

My Greedo bash, again it's the Hasbro Greedo with a repainted head (by me), a body swap, modded boots, undershirt so I din't have to paint the arms, new waistcoat. I tried to keep the extra bits dark colors to try and mute the green Hasbro 'disco' suit, like everything it will no doubt get tweaked hear and there but for now he's done.

That suit looks a bit too brown. You should check out spiderrogues custom tarkin suits. It'll solve the sleeve problem too.

Love that vest on greedo. Very western.

Back