UPDATED Dyed Rayon cape NOW AVAILABLE thread & Hero template capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which cape length should we order if we want a length close to the HT's stock capes?

Been playing around with my figures and I just can't help but want a better cape after seeing these pictures haha

^
Medium length.

guys why dont you put fotos of dx12 with sort rayon??:wave

Short rayon:

IMG_4427.jpg

Excuse me for asking such a idiotic question... But what does "Hero Cape" mean?

Does it conotate some difference?

Or is it just a term?

Sorry for not knowing. lol

It is not an idiotic question at all my friend. The hero template cape is the coined term used in the film industry. It is the cape template they use for bales primary walking cape. I received it from a friend who has many templates and scans from different films.

It is not an idiotic question at all my friend. The hero template cape is the coined term used in the film industry. It is the cape template they use for bales primary walking cape. I received it from a friend who has many templates and scans from different films.

Thank you for replying...

What I meant though is, is the $35 Rayon Cape the "Hero Cape"... Or is that something else altogether? Are you selling 2 totally seperate capes in here?

And if so, what's the difference?

Again, I'm sorry for asking something so seemingly stupid... lol... I'm just a little confused, and want to get the right thing.

Thank you in advance for clearing it up for me.

Finally decided on the Short Rayon... :)

Bought it from your Ebay Auction.

Thanks again for doing these for us. :clap

Back