UPDATED Dyed Rayon cape NOW AVAILABLE thread & Hero template capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, thank you for your time and talent. Our figures would be rubbish without you. When and if they make a Man Of Steel 1:6 Figure I'm totally going to be your first customer for a custom Superman cape.

Showing off my capes by lforigno.

Both capes are;
TDK
Medium length
Hero template

1st two images are velvet -
2nd two images are rayon:

TDKRPostGloveMod03_zpsb378b98e.jpg

TDKRPostGloveMod06_zpsb35bdd3b.jpg

TDKRRayon01_zps11b814f5.jpg

TDKRRayon02_zps52c79d85.jpg

Showing off my capes by lforigno.

Both capes are;
TDK
Medium length
Hero template

1st two images are velvet -
2nd two images are rayon:

Your pictures convinced me to pull the trigger! Never bought an lforigno cape before. DX12 will be my first HT Batman. These look too great to resist.

Lforigno, my order has been placed through Paypal for a Rayon TDK Medium Length Hero Template. Thank you :hi5:

Are these still available? I just order what I want through PP?

Interested in a rayon TDK one.

Last edited:
Mine came last week. long/Rayon very happy how it hangs such an improvement. Will leave feedback
51144F86-57D1-4F01-A7F6-30B269FE4A8B-1746-0000033EF8CA9503.jpg

BD703343-8F3F-42DF-9B28-6194C70F2217-1746-0000033F0250A136.jpg

got my cape Ilforigno, it's fantastic, the velvet one was great but the Rayon just flows so well and is a lot duller. Will post pics when DX12 arrives

Thanks for all the pics everyone - I ordered mine on 28 November and I haven't even had a shipping notice from BBTS for my DX12.

The cape was so simple to attach to the BB figure but I don't have my DX12 yet and I don't see any pegs like for the BB figure, so is this cape just as easy to attach?

The cape was so simple to attach to the BB figure but I don't have my DX12 yet and I don't see any pegs like for the BB figure, so is this cape just as easy to attach?

Easier...you literally just shove it into the cape slots...stays and hangs perfectly

Back