Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok...here's the thing that's worrying me.

There were no repaints or customising needed (as far as I know) on the Legolas or Frodo figures that I bought from Josh

Why therefore wouldn't they be just stuck in with the first batch?

Hey ho!

Josh - Can you PM me or Facebook me to let me know if I'm still getting these figures from you? If not it really is no big deal - I just don't want to rebuy them if they're gonna turn up.

Thanks man!

Awesome that Josh can't be bothered to go to a post office and send an unfinished figure back. :yess: Wonder if he mailed out any presents this year? :dunno

It's great that there is a first batch/some action but what about those that were not in on the first batch? I guess we'll just have to wait god knows how long for an update/action. Still waiting...........patiently.

I've messaged him on Facebook asking him to ship out my remaining items for which I would pay the shipping, but he hasn't responded to any of my messages, even though he's active on facebook.

I've messaged him on Facebook asking him to ship out my remaining items for which I would pay the shipping, but he hasn't responded to any of my messages, even though he's active on facebook.

Slim and none dude, and you know where slim went ..... :gah:

I made that offer myself on more than one occasion and he said he couldn't be trusted to have the advancement funds sent his way for shipping; he would just spend them on something else. :doh

Slim and none dude, and you know where slim went ..... :gah:

I made that offer myself on more than one occasion and he said he couldn't be trusted to have the advancement funds sent his way for shipping; he would just spend them on something else. :doh

That's a real shame, the guy got away with a huge crime unfortunately.

That's a real shame, the guy got away with a huge crime unfortunately.

unknownhinsonuh.jpg

I wrote a long, angry post just now. And then deleted it because it won't do anyone any good.

Needless to say, I have finally lost my patience and am now quite pissed off. Sorry if that offends the mods, but after years of patience, I'm finally angry.

Long story short: Josh, you say you feel bad about the situation and deserve to have people angry at you, but until you DO SOMETHING to make amends, it's all just BS talk.

I tried to be understanding, but I absolutely 100% can NOT understand how, after six months since this thread began, Josh could not find the time to put ONE FIGURE into the postage-paid box I sent and hand it to a mailman.

So go ahead and delete this post if you need to, Jen. It's obvious nothing's going to happen whether it stays or not.

- J

Back