*Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 1 left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread. *NEW Logo*

Guys...Appreciate the feedback and kind words, but no need continue with this guy:cuckoo:Lets leave the thread for what it is meant to be....A Great Custom Chris reeves Suit...Thank you Guys.:wink1:

hummmm! :dunno Don't Get you Dude!

Original message is in everyones Quote

New Edited

Lets just Keep looking at one of the BEST custom Reeves to date
Man I can't stop staring at this 16k...:clap
DSC01450.jpg

:horror
That 16k looks sick!

Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread. *NEW Logo*

:horror
That 16k looks sick!

I agree...The others also turned out Sweet!

Price drop on my Personal Suit Paypal fee and shipping included and Fenix Sculpt for anyone looking to make a Chris Reeves Like 16K

Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! Last call

Hey, Moe I might be interested in your suit and the fenix head sculpt. Since my first Reeve Superman is going to have Les Walker's head sculpt, and your suit. I was thinking about making a second one with fenix's awesome head sculpt too. Please send me a PM after you see this. Thanks! :wave

Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! Last call

Added 4 more Slots, and that will be it for Superman Suits...Thanks to all who own the suit, enjoy my friends.

Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread!4 left

I'm so happy for you that the suits are selling, Moe! They look great. Only 4 more, huh? So tempting...sooooo tempting.

I'm so happy for you that the suits are selling, Moe! They look great. Only 4 more, huh? So tempting...sooooo tempting.

Yes buddy... That will be it! Thanks for kind words coco

We are going dean cane route next and have a surprised sculptor on board...:wave yes we will reveal more about him and suit soon!

New suit coming soon!

Put me in Moe.. but I still didn't know which body is the best.. I like royce's body but I think the neck a bit too long...
any guide how to make royce's neck a bit shorter?
is there other body that fir perfect other than royce? how bout perseus body? I think it has a shorter neck... but the body is not as bulk as royce..

Put me in Moe.. but I still didn't know which body is the best.. I like royce's body but I think the neck a bit too long...
any guide how to make royce's neck a bit shorter?
is there other body that fir perfect other than royce? how bout perseus body? I think it has a shorter neck... but the body is not as bulk as royce..

PM Sent

As for bodies...Royce is good choice if you dremel the head deeper some and push it down! I like the Royce best. Also Ace is a good choice in my opinion.

yes you have to dremel it as deep as possible and also shave the inside all around as much as possible so the head fits over the neck, it will still rub but you can push it down.Thats what I did.

Moe, I'm interested in a Dean Cain Superman suit from "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman"! Also willing to buy a good accurate Dean Cain Superman and possibly Clark Kent head sculpt. So add me to a list for the Dean Cain Superman stuff! I'm definitely "in" for that one too! :wave

My Christopher Reeve Superman should finally be in my hands in a few weeks! Wow, it's been a long road so far!

Hi Moe

Very new around here, I've been trying to PM you, if you have suits left, I'll have one.

Could you pm me or email [email protected] to give me paypal details, if available

Pm Recieved Thread Marked my friend...Thanks

Moe, I'm interested in a Dean Cain Superman suit from "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman"! Also willing to buy a good accurate Dean Cain Superman and possibly Clark Kent head sculpt. So add me to a list for the Dean Cain Superman stuff! I'm definitely "in" for that one too!

My Christopher Reeve Superman should finally be in my hands in a few weeks! Wow, it's been a long road so far!

You know I got you Brother...Soon as developments are in progress I will make a New Superman Thread.:wink1:

Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 2 left

Thanks again Moe! Yeah, I know I'm in "good hands" with you! :wave I'll be looking forward to seeing your Dean Cain Superman suit and head sculpt. Now you know if you do him...you have to do a Terri Hatcher as Lois Lane head sculpt too! I'd go for one of those to go with the Dean Cain.

Yeah!! A Dean Caine Supes would rock!!! :D

Yes 16k We are working on the complete suit now...It is more darker then reeves and sort of a satin shiney material...We have it.
Hate the "S" Logo they gave him in the tv show though...I will make a interest thread in the new SUB forum above soon as I got everything in Line especially with our Surprise sculptor:wink1:
wallpaper1990s.jpg

2 Final Slots Left

Here is a Review by autobotjohn...Thanks John for that my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWEPY1AQ3Wk

Ok Fellas...With all the New Chris reeves Sculpts, we decided to put our tailor to work in making complete Chris Reeves Suit...
Contact me...I can have my tailor make it no sweat...Boots and all to fit ace body? Here is one we done on Ace figure...All hand made, Belt, boots, cape, and suit. We also made it to fit soldier story body my choice .
We can make it a tight fit for any body of choice? Please specify the body if interested and want to be put on the list.

Anyone interestesd can be put on List.
Only few spots left, pay if you want one...Price $125 plus $8 Ship in U.S-- International + $12 Can't accept paypal gift but price will include all.
Thanks

Photo Courtesy of 16K
DSC01450.jpg

dsc03533n.jpg

1) 16k (Paid Full) Recieved Suit
2) Gruff Old Bear (Paid Full) Recieved Suit
3) 2000man (Paid Full) Recieved Suit
4) silverprelude627 (Paid Full) Recieved figure and TT body
5) ronwlim (Paid Full) Recieved suit
6) JeffTVR (Paid Full) Recieved suit
7) villerito (Paid Full) Recieved suit
8) T-800 (Paid Full) Recieved suit
9) JediMike71 (Paying pending trade) Waiting parcel
10) JohnnyStarquest (Paid Full) Recieved suit
11) carbo-fation (Paid Full) Recieved suit
13) Andymp(Paid Full) Recieved suit
14) rebelpig (Paid Full) Shipped
15) drjedisith (Paid Full) Shipped

FIVE more suits will be available and that will be it.! Thanks for all who bought one.
1) Levit05 (Paid Full) Deposit paid
2) MOKUREN868 Paid Full (Shipped/Recieved)
3) Gruff Old Bear (Paid Full) Paid In-progress
4) zelduy (Paid Full) Paid In-progress
5) Laney74 (Paid Full) Paid In-progress
6)
7)

wow that looks nice!

Ok, I finally got around to working on my Personal Reeves...Here it is, the photo is not all that great! Just a fast shot in my case...
Waiting the Evil face decals, and Head painted by 16K to come in.

He is set on a royce body thanks to Statue Seeker...Professional Pics to come when finished and YT video review.
customfigs052.jpg

Last edited:

Yours looks great Moe! I also have decals from Evilface for my figure stand. Please post pictures once your figure is finished. I'd love to see it!

Back