*Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 1 left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Partners superman with ACE body... He's actually going to switch it for soldier story, and I'll post pics...
dsc04602px.jpg

dsc04605n.jpg

Here is My Custom Evilface display based Based on the DVD logo
Superman-The-Movie.jpg

BASE is Mirror finish in the word, and frosted type Silver for 3D
customfigs053.jpg

Hey Moe. It know this is "off the subject", but could I see your Breathless Mahoney Madonna, and "Richard" (Warren Beatty) Tracey figures that are under your Superman? I like that movie, and would like to have customs of those characters someday. :wave

Hey Moe. It know this is "off the subject", but could I see your Breathless Mahoney Madonna, and "Richard" (Warren Beatty) Tracey figures that are under your Superman? I like that movie, and would like to have customs of those characters someday.

Got those at a flea Market I went to in NJ for $3.00:wink1:

Here is a Sneak Peak at our Dean Cain Suit...Don't look at the boots as they are reeves for the photo...But focus on the material Blue Shiney suit Dean wore.

We are working on the Belt and Correct Boots, and Accurate Chest Logo...More pics to come:wave I will make an Interest thread soon as sculpt is finalized.
dsc04666f.jpg

Wow, you got them at a flea market for $3.00? Each? Please e-mail me pictures of them.

You know "I'm in" for sure for the Dean Can Superman from "Lois and Clark"! :wink1:

The suit's looking good so far! :clap

Received my figure brother. AMAZING..

[ame="https://youtu.be/c7tp6tNfFzE"]302 Found[/ame]

Hey Luthor- I am glad he arrived safe and your happy is most important! Enjoy my friend, and thanks for shout in video...He looks great! in your Collection...Good body choice not to expensive and works great as well.

Okay....here is my Christopher Reeve Superman! Here's my story on it. The hard work Les did on this figure is just incredible! Believe me it was not some quick weekend project. I was working with Les Walker back in 2008 on using the 13" DC Direct Classic Superman figure. But after putting Les's painted custom Reeve head sculpt on it....it was just wrong. The neck was way too long, and the suit was not movie accurate. The blue was too dark, and the boots were wrong. The body was too big for Reeve's build on top of all of that. So that idea was scrapped in favor of something better and more screen accurate. Les came up with a great custom neck piece, and mounted it on an A.C.E. body. I think the body is PERFECT for Reeve's leaner muscular build. Les added some muscle and bulk to his thighs since Reeve had some pretty built legs.

Next, I got the awesome screen accurate Superman movie costume from Moe! Wow, it's great! Les and I decided to go with his cape, and his "S" symbol for Superman's chest. I like it. I prefer his cape for my figure. Les also made a belt with cloth belt loops on it. The rest of the Superman outfit is from Moe. The shirt, trunks, pants, and those incredible "dead-on" boots! I got a Hot Toys styled figure stand, and Les made the color Superman Christopher Reeve name tag logo. The shiny silver "S" shield/symbol was custom-made by Evilface here. I'll get some pictures posted with your silver movie "S" shield on the figure stand soon. I love this figure! It is the BEST figure in my entire 1/6 scale figure collection! One of my top most-wanted figures I've always wanted...and now I have it!

DSC04165.jpg

The cape blowing in the wind behind him....

DSC04190.jpg

DSC04196.jpg

DSC04215.jpg

DSC04275.jpg

Superman with my custom Clark Kent also with a custom head sculpt and eyeglasses, and Daily Planet newspaper from Les Walker! I got the nice suit on a HT TT body from a boardie here last year. I love it too! I'm totally satisfied. I have the Superman and Clark Kent I've always wanted now!

DSC04320.jpg

DSC04328.jpg

DSC04353.jpg

DSC04499.jpg

DSC04350.jpg

I'll post some more pictures soon with Evilface's silver "S" symbol on the figure stand. I thought it was in this group, but it's not. Thanks again to Les Walker and Moe for all of their hard work and help for me in getting my ultimate Christopher Reeve Superman figure completed! A dream come true for me!

Last edited:
Here's some more pictures. Here's the back of the cape blowing in the wind...

DSC04198.jpg

top down view...

DSC04205.jpg

Superman "flying"...

DSC04213.jpg

DSC04215.jpg

Pictures of him in front of the original Superman: The Movie record soundtrack...

DSC04233.jpg

DSC04235.jpg

DSC04264.jpg

DSC04266.jpg

DSC04229.jpg

DSC04232.jpg

Thanks again Moe, Evilface (pics with your decal on the figure stand coming soon) and Les Walker for helping to complete my dream figure of Christopher Reeve as Superman!

:clap fantastic photos Jedi... Really nice, les done great job! Glad you are Happy with the figure. Enjoy my good friend.

What head is that?

The Superman and Clark Kent head sculpts are both customs that Les Walker made a few years ago. They are no longer for sale. I was very happy to get both from him!

Thanks Moe. Yeah, I'm completely happy with it! Thanks again to you for all of your help, and your awesome Superman outfit! :wave

Thanks to 16K for an Amazing Paint job to match the body:yess:. Awesome Bro Can't thank you enough...This boy Got Skills! I finally Got my Hot toys Look Alike!
And also thanks for the added gift!:1-1: Love it!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES76jEQAj8E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES76jEQAj8E[/ame]

Wow, that looks great!

Thanks Erick...It is top notch, In person even better! 16k should be working for Hot toys, that is how good of a paint job that head is...I could not capture the eye's in video but they came out Life like...Your Sculpt will be hard to match from HT as I see it...A friend told me that photo that is circulating around the net is our suit and your sculpt, only because it looks like this one especially the chest logo. Who Know's?

Last edited:
Back