*Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 1 left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread. *NEW Logo*

Ok Guys...First come first serve for my personal Christopher Reeves Suit complete with Fenix Sculpt...I have decided not to put one together, looking for royce body is insane. So my loss your gain.
All you need is the body and you can achieve an Amazing Superman like 16k's photo above. PM me asking $165 shipped.
photopz.jpg

I agree. :exactly:

Last edited:

For that price, heck, people should just wait for an accurate and amazing Hot Toys one, which should be here soon.

DUDE I got to tell ya, My Patience ran out...YOU freakin Annoy me :mad:...Like a flea on my back:gah: Trying to stay clear of any thread your In, Why don't you do the same...And your Stupid Animated gifs already!!!:slap

Last edited:

For that price, heck, people should just wait for an accurate and amazing Hot Toys one, which should be here soon.

Dude, that is pretty much uncalled for.
These are custom made items, not a factory job by a big company. Absolutely no need to come in here and be so disrespectful.

78Myers if you're going to say something like that in someone else's thread...then just DO NOT post!

I'm VERY proud to be getting this AWESOME suit from Moe soon. If I never get the Hot Toys Superman, that's fine by me. The custom Reeve Superman figure I'll be getting with combined work on it from Moe (suit), Evilface (figure stand decals), and Les Walker (head sculpt, body, special tweaks and adjustments)....will be my ULTIMATE Christopher Reeve Superman anyway!

Go "gush" about the Hot Toys Superman in the thread for it if you can't say anything good here about Moe's incredible work.

The price is reasonable. I would love to buy them if I have the good painting skill for the headsculpt.

Don't know if HT's Supes will be there soon, but honestly? With the quality both of the hs and Moe's suit? You certainly pay for what you get! And I'm not sure HT's will be that good if their Indy is a telltale sign... :(

Guys...Appreciate the feedback and kind words, but no need continue with this guy:cuckoo:Lets leave the thread for what it is meant to be....A Great Custom Chris reeves Suit...Thank you Guys.:wink1:

hummmm! :dunno Don't Get you Dude!

Original message is in everyones Quote
Originally Posted by 78Myers

New Edited

Lets just Keep looking at one of the BEST custom Reeves to date
Man I can't stop staring at this 16k...:clap
DSC01450.jpg

Last edited:

I guess nobody likes my figures,:(, Im just kidding guys,the suit rocks and either the fenix head or the Les Walker head will make for a nice figure,at first I couldnt wait for the HT figure to come out but now that I have my 2 finished figures I can definitely wait,not sure how much HT can improve it if any but as for right now In my opinion I already have 2perfect Reeve customs with both head sculpt variations.Definitely HT QUALITY,and like it was said,judging by their Indy figure there is no telling what their Reeve will look like,it better be much better then their Indy or I wont even buy it and I'll stick with what I already have,I love looking at them.

yey I got a praise!:yess:,thanks silver,I feel alot better,I thought nobody liked my figures.:dunno,I'll feel real stupid if that comment wasnt indended for me.:thud:

I like both your figures. Two wonderful interpretations. What bodies are they on? I'll have my Les head Supes to share soon, but I'm using an ACE body.

here is my superman figure, it needs a little work to be finish

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Really happy to see all you guys pleased with the suit... Silver I comment on your superman and said looks great! All you guys did awesome figures...
Looking forward to seeing yours my buddy Gruff. As for the orders are all updated!

Still have some lost ones I'm tracing down, but appreciate everyone of you for your patience. Thanks guys!

I like both your figures. Two wonderful interpretations. What bodies are they on? I'll have my Les head Supes to share soon, but I'm using an ACE body.

the Fenix head is on a HT Royce body and the Les Walker head is using a HT Ezio body,to be totally honest I love the Royce body,it has great more life like detail in the neck but I do believe it is a just a tad on the muscular side for Reeve but still makes for a great figure,I think the built on the basic HT TT bodys and the Ace bodys have a more accurate body muscular wise for Reeve,that's just my opinion but Im happy with both my figures,also the Les Walker is a bit larger then the fenix head and most 1/6 scale heads.

Last edited:

Have you tried switching heads?
I have the feeling both will look better on the other body.
Incidentally, I like the Ezio body better for Christopher Reeve's physique.

yea I was considering doing that but I had the fenix head specially painted to match the Royce body color,although its not a perfect match Its close enough and I think the Les Walker head would be much more off in color,the head was purchased from Les already painted a couple years ago so trying to get a body to match would of been pretty difficult,that's the only down side to buying pre-painted heads in advance,also I agree with you on the Ezio body being better for Christopher Reeve's physique,as for my 89 Joker I still need to swap the head with my Les Walker sculpt as you can see it sitting in the back round in photo #6 to the far left,I also have the drippy paint head version from Les,guess I'll have to wait until HT puts theirs out so I can get another outfit.

Last edited:

I agree with you Moe! 16k's Superman just flat out IS Reeve in 1/6 scale! I challenge Hot Toy to do any better! WOW! I love it too! I wouldn't mind putting together another Reeve Superman with fenix's head sculpt like 16k did! First I'l get mine with Les Walker's custom head sculpt on an A.C.E. body. I'm really excited to finally be getting that one soon! :yess: I'll be sure to post many pictures of it here too! :wave

Back