Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's definitely the best I've seen but not sure if they would be able to make the hair the same as the digital sculpt.

Mine has just arrived too. Nice sculpt but I wasn't convinced about the likeness in the proto pics and I'm still not convinced now that I have it in hand. The paint job is miles better than the Kumik, but the likeness of the Kumik was much better

Quick pose, sculpt and paint looks great to me, suit / body fit could be improved

Agreed. I plan on adding a little darkness to the facial hair as well. Think it will go a long way improving the sculpt.

It's almost there. I'll darken the beard this weekend, maybe. It's a step up from the MGT one from JW1. But the expression and hair doesn't suit "action". So I hope to see the MGT JW2 sculpt make it to market for all our "working" Wick needs.
1d06b9f195cde09b333afee9bb5c56f0.jpg
da67b23f7334cdfb61d933bbb4bde409.jpg

Yeah was never a fan of the eleven sculpt. The likeness is very poor imo.

I think the sculpt is a little better than the MG sculpts. Didn't think those were that great, and the Kumik looked feminine.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back