Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received 2 of the Eleven sculpt today. While I like them better than what has been available so far, I'm really hoping Vimal makes his available.

Finally got my John Wick eleven head sculpt in. Like other have mentioned, not the best JW head sculpt out there but it'll do for now. Here are some quick photos.

IMG_1292.JPG

IMG_1293 (1).JPG

IMG_1294 (1).JPG

IMG_1291.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1288.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

IMG_1290.JPG

Parts used to kitbash my John Wick figure:

Eleven John Wick head sculpt-
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1121&search=eleven

AFS Toys 1/6 Black Suit-
https://www.ebay.com/itm/AFS-TOYS-A...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

1/6 scale knockoff narrow body-
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Custom...380439?hash=item3f67adc297:g:vG0AAOSwRgJXmYEX

Nice pics TF

I got mine the middle of this week. None of the sculpts to date have been perfect. This one is in the same boat. But it does look 100% like the preproduction pictures. And for now I'm more than happy with it. One thing I did though to improve the look, I darkened the beard and mustache area and a little of the eyebrows. The paint on the facial hair is a little brownish / light compared to the dark black hair he has in real life. Plus on the facial hair if you look at it through a magnifier isn't painted on all the sculpted detail. So if you darken the areas everyplace where the facial hair has been sculpted, you also get a more accurate look as the sideburns and beard area come to more of a point on the cheeks in real life and his mustache runs much higher up close to his nose and is much thicker.. And all the pictures I've seen so far the paint does not create a sharp enough point in my opinion. Like I mentioned there is Sculpted detail for the hair there but it's just not painted all that great. To me darkening everything up really added quite a lot to improve the likeness in my opinion. I went with the white shirt from earlier in the flick before he got all bloodied up.

Oh and that suit is the voortoys one as well. Not the AFS. It's built on a spare threezero Heisenberg body.

891DE680-B249-4B11-8158-0880B5F1A19A.jpg

E4577D60-7C71-42F4-90B0-97EC4DC04EB9.jpg

5963BCC3-9DFD-43AC-AC64-830E9A62EFB5.jpg

ED3340B3-F598-4FBA-BD6F-E2E5DEBB2A4A.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures Pro......Darkening the beard and mustache makes a huge difference, I might have to send you my head sculpt so you can do mines :rotfl

Reminds me of this photo from the movie

jw2.jpg

Last edited:
OSK has POPToys suits up for preorder. I got a black one - after getting their last release in grey, I had to get one for Wick. If it's not better than the Loki one, it's always good to have a spare black suit.

I just ordered the new MG Toys Damaged head and I have the Loki Suit waiting. I also chose the T2 Pistol. I feel like it looks very tactical, high quality, and just good for a Wick custom.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Pop suits are great to have in general. Top quality at a fair price.
Had I not just gone through the rigamarole if Star Wars celebration Funko stuff, I would have ordered one of each for this very reason.
I just ordered the new MG Toys Damaged head and I have the Loki Suit waiting. I also chose the T2 Pistol. I feel like it looks very tactical, high quality, and just good for a Wick custom.

Where did you get the MG sculpt? The Loki suit is good, it's been my Wick suit for a long time.

Had I not just gone through the rigamarole if Star Wars celebration Funko stuff, I would have ordered one of each for this very reason.

Where did you get the MG sculpt? The Loki suit is good, it's been my Wick suit for a long time.
Message Chan Oxchan on fb. His figure group are taking preorders for it right now. Also, yeah out of all the suits I've seen, Loki's for sure looks best if adjusted properly.

Back