Unmasked Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UNMASKED

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been collecting as far as back as I can remember. Action figures and toys were my thing. I did not care what movie or cartoon the figure was from, I still enjoyed playing with it. Back in 2009 we took our love of figures and collectibles and decided to make a business out of it.

We started off small and opened up our first retail location in 2010. We moved to our second location in Millburn, NJ after a fire wiped out our first store and we lost everything.

We just launched our new site about a month ago and are continuously adding new products (In-Stock and Pre-Orders) daily. We carry all of the major manufacturers including Hot Toys, Sideshow, NECA, Mezco, DC Collectibles, Bif Bang Pow!, Funko and lots more!

A lot of forum members have been in our shop and do the majority of their Pre-Orders with us. We wanted to reach out to all the others that have not heard of us.

We are a family owned and operated toy/collectible store where we strive ourselves with customer service. No matter how big we get we will never neglect our customers as they got us to where we are in the first place.

We do a bunch of conventions on the East Coast as we travel a bit so you might have seen us at some shows.

You can check us out online: www.unmaskedcollectibles.com
or on Facebook: www.facebook.com/unmaskedcollectibles

If you have any questions at all feel free to send us an email or private message. If you are in NJ feel free to stop by our retail location. Make sure to introduce yourself!

Thanks!
-Matt

Last edited:
Unmasked Collectibles is the the best Collectible store I've ever been to. They're excellent with pre-orders and this is my go-to spot for Hot Toys. Definitely buy/PO from them with trust!

Agreed. I order ALL my figures through them, sure I sacrifice a few measly SS reward points but its been well worth it in exchange for the amazing customer service, great prices, super fast delivery and most important of all HONESTY! Cannot recommend them enough!!!

I agree this is best comic shop I go to, actually one of the best stores in general. Like Hellion says, I don't get reward points but the prices here can't be beat.

Sideshow has great customer service but UC wins because you get that kind of service here...but in person. So for that, I'm a loyal customer for life so all of my future Hot Toys figures will be getting purchased from them.

Please go support these guys, you won't regret it.

Same here. Unmasked is my go to store as well and he is fairly local to my area so it makes my life easier to purchase and pick up collectibles from there. However the owner is a great guy and I would trust him even if he had to send me something on the other side of the planet. You will not get better service than Unmasked. :clap

I would echo everyone's responses here. I've known Matt for quite a while and as another Sideshow Retailer, I always forward customers to him when I can!

Welcome aboard Matt! :clap

UNMASKED is a great shop, been there many of times and they take care of a the majority of my preorders. It's a great local collectible shop which unfortunately is becoming a rarity these days. Matt (dude behind the desk) is a bro and is always down to BS. Sadly shops like these are few and far between. If you are in North Jersey PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop in and support this awesome local shop.

Back