Universal should reboot THE MUMMY...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wanted a Kung Fu Frankenstein monster in a yellow Bruce Lee jump suit.

I think every kid did.

that already exists i think lol

91bf2ba5c19b579edb01e4c302d34be0.jpg

So is anyone going to be seeing this Friday? I'm going to a standard showing tomorrow night before I go on my trip.

I only just picked up on the fact that Russell Crowe plays...

Spoiler Spoiler:

So is anyone going to be seeing this Friday? I'm going to a standard showing tomorrow night before I go on my trip.

I'm hopefully seeing this tomorrow night. It looks like a really fun popcorn flick, and the Mummy herself looks awesome.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm excited!

So I hear this new Mummy is an unmitigated disaster?
The trailers look alright in a pop-corn summer-movie way, but I'm not really hoping for much.

The trailers look alright in a pop-corn summer-movie way, but I'm not really hoping for much.

Today I turned down an invitation to see it. Seems I might be glad I did?

Typical that my friends can see this on a Saturday but not Covenant or Wonder Woman (which ruled me out of seeing those)

Even the most forgiving reviewers on youtube were like "meh I :dunno it was...bleh"
I didnt expect so many people disappointed like this

I was suppose to see it tonight but got caught up with getting ready for my trip in a way glad I'm going to wait until blu-ray now I'm disappointed by all the reviews and what people are saying maybe I'll like it but I'll wait I only had today to go see it im booked up until mid July so no time to go to the theatres.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back