Universal Monsters wave 2 review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
The second wave of Universal Monsters from Diamond Select are now shipping, and I'm looking at the regular release Bride of Frankenstein (a TRU exclusive) as well as the online versions of Dracula and Frankenstein's Monster. Weak paint and a couple bad joints hurt what are otherwise some solid figures.

You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

***tsk** I usually agree with a lot (if not most) of your reviews...but not on these. Not on Star Girl DCUC either. She gets totally savaged because of her cheesy grin, but you let the slop paint apps on these things get a pass?:dunno

If I could get my hands on a Frankenstein in a trade and re-paint it, I would show everybody just how horribly these are painted. Take out the DST Marvel figures and compare the paintwork. The monsters seriously got a poopy deal.:peace:monkey1:monkey3

Great review!

Great toys!!

Great line!!!!

Thanks Diamond!!!!

Keep it up!!!!!

Phantom's gonna be awesome!!!!!!

:hi5:

i have the frankie w/ lab table coming, it's the only one i want of this series, hope it looks better in person,than in all the pictures i've seen.

Back