Mezco One:12 Gomez review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry I didn't get a 2nd one, probably should have. Hopefully the price calms down a bit and you can grab one cheaper.
No problem. If anyone did and would like to trade, let me know. I also have an extra moon knight crecent version and Batman Beyond.

Seeing how fast they sell out I can assure you they will be making more.... A LOT MORE.

Yeah no license fee, (mostly) reusing accessories, and charging the same price or higher. I think one of the rifles is new, but I'd like some new stuff.

Yeah no license fee, (mostly) reusing accessories, and charging the same price or higher. I think one of the rifles is new, but I'd like some new stuff.

Have you seen either variants of the Shadow Assassin Asia Goal Exclusive Gomez? They had all ninja weapons that we've not gotten in previous releases of any Mezco figure, same heads but repainted (with the exception of the skull head which was no included). But they're going for like $500 on the secondary market. BUt I agree, I hope the next Gomez has all new accessories. I like the collectors lunchbox for the Stealth Ops, at least there's that.

zpGndRa.jpg

4TiwFTL.jpg

Have you seen either variants of the Shadow Assassin Asia Goal Exclusive Gomez? They had all ninja weapons that we've not gotten in previous releases of any Mezco figure, same heads but repainted (with the exception of the skull head which was no included). But they're going for like $500 on the secondary market. BUt I agree, I hope the next Gomez has all new accessories. I like the collectors lunchbox for the Stealth Ops, at least there's that.

zpGndRa.jpg

4TiwFTL.jpg
Wait, why were these never released here?

I have no idea. Some "Asia Goal Exclusive", which, I don't even know what that means. Like, what was the goal exactly? I just found out about the Shadow Assassin last week, and the white version just yesterday so no idea when these actually released. Odd that Mezco never even showed these on their site. Sucks because I really want these. Maybe they'll do a standard release someday but the body, soft goods and accessories for these ninja style Gomez are badass.

zpGndRa.jpg

4TiwFTL.jpg

Yeah I've seen those, and they would've been awesome had they been put up for normal preorder with all those weapons.

No clue, I'm not even sure how widespread Mezco's are popular across the world, but last year the same Con had a release of the Toy Fair Batman figures that were never released outside of Toy Fair. I've seen them for sale on Japanese sites like Hobbylink Japan but they're like $110 retail more or less.

I have no idea. Some "Asia Goal Exclusive", which, I don't even know what that means. Like, what was the goal exactly? I just found out about the Shadow Assassin last week, and the white version just yesterday so no idea when these actually released. Odd that Mezco never even showed these on their site. Sucks because I really want these. Maybe they'll do a standard release someday but the body, soft goods and accessories for these ninja style Gomez are badass.

It's crazy that they did all that with all unique weapons to only release it there. These go for crazy money.

For all you Gomez fans out there, Loan Roach and Grubb goes up on pre-order tomorrow

Attachments

• Roach_2.jpg
    Roach_2.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 51
The listing on the site also confirms this will be sold at DesignerCon in Anaheim if anyone missed the preorder.

Wow I didn?t even know about this and missed out. What the fastest best way to know about these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I didn?t even know about this and missed out. What the fastest best way to know about these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get on their email list or follow them on social media. They sent an email the other day with a Youtube video announcing the figure. Then they send an email when it goes up for preorder. This was a little odd since 99% of their exclusives go up at 1PM EST on Wednesdays. It was the same time but on a Thursday this time.

wasn't able to grab. went on a touch after 1 and already gone. ugh. another gomez miss. to those that got, enjoy - this one looks very cool to my eyes

Back