Mezco One:12 Gomez review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here I am hoping for this Gomez...
5990b24d1c271e57ecccd21c5c751843.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I would be all over this gomez too....

Could you please change this to: "They're DEAD! They're F&@#in DEAD and you wanna teach them TRICKS????" -Rhodes

Thank you. :lol

Man I thought I fixed that ages ago....I never see that anymore since I only use mobile.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Don't be too worried about not getting the general swag that came with it. The bag isn't one of the cool, sturdy version, just a paper bag. And the pins are nice...but they are just pins. It's the Gomez you really want.

Don't be too worried about not getting the general swag that came with it. The bag isn't one of the cool, sturdy version, just a paper bag. And the pins are nice...but they are just pins. It's the Gomez you really want.

The ones I received from the initial ordering window on their website came with really nice (and large) reusable totes.

I thought about it but decided to pass on this one. I'm waiting for my Agent Edition to ship.

I was on the fence but he seems kind of loaded so I said what the hell. Since it's a SDCC exclusive I knew it wasn't going to be made to order and was gonna sell out. I don't think I'll be able to get to the con this year.

Comparing it to the Agent Edition, the accessories are the same except for the stickers, hoverboard, but all colored differently. The outfit looks cool on this one too.

I'm still bummed I couldn't get the Agent version but I actually like this one better and am pretty shocked it didn't sell out before I was able to get one. Plus, you can put like any other head on here. I'll use Blade or Ash or Logan, I'm stoked.

He also has a windbreaker with hoodie, red scarf and a backpack where you can store the hoverboard.

The hoverboard is what sold me lol

I'm still bummed I couldn't get the Agent version but I actually like this one better and am pretty shocked it didn't sell out before I was able to get one. Plus, you can put like any other head on here. I'll use Blade or Ash or Logan, I'm stoked.

I saw someone suggest he might come out as a good Peter Parker base figure.

I am not sure whether or not I was lucky enough to snag the Stealth Edition Gomez that just went up for pre-order today, still awaiting confirmation email. That's 5 different Gomez figures now (both the shadow and white assassin edition Asia goal exclusives are insanely priced on the secondary market but look awesome), I hope they keep making more Gomez variants.

I am not sure whether or not I was lucky enough to snag the Stealth Edition Gomez that just went up for pre-order today, still awaiting confirmation email. That's 5 different Gomez figures now (both the shadow and white assassin edition Asia goal exclusives are insanely priced on the secondary market but look awesome), I hope they keep making more Gomez variants.

I was able to grab him, at $105 he was a bit expensive, but still better to buy now rather than think about it and miss it. He lasted about 1/2 hour on their site. I'm wondering when the next NYCC exclusive will go up, I half expect they'll do one this Wednesday too like normal.

F that. Anyone got two of the Stealth Gomez and would like to trade for a Street Edition one?

What pisses me off the most is I was home when the email was sent but I was doing some other stuff and didnt mind to check it.

I could never find a concrete time on when it was going up for pre order.

So pissed I missed this. It is going forb$200+ on the bay.

F that. Anyone got two of the Stealth Gomez and would like to trade for a Street Edition one?

What pisses me off the most is I was home when the email was sent but I was doing some other stuff and didnt mind to check it.

I could never find a concrete time on when it was going up for pre order.

So pissed I missed this. It is going forb$200+ on the bay.

I'm sorry I didn't get a 2nd one, probably should have. Hopefully the price calms down a bit and you can grab one cheaper.

I was able to grab him, at $105 he was a bit expensive, but still better to buy now rather than think about it and miss it. He lasted about 1/2 hour on their site. I'm wondering when the next NYCC exclusive will go up, I half expect they'll do one this Wednesday too like normal.

Oh nice! Yea, I went back to the site to see if my order had gone thru, Stealth Ops Gomez still showed in stock but when you clicked on him, it then said "sold out", it went fast. Luckily my order went thru via paypal so I'm set. Just sucks so many people miss out on some of these great exclusives.

Back