Universal Monsters Aren't Dead Yet!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Oh Yeah...Monster!

Anton Phibes said:
Oh yeah, Monster...did you watch that Kreating Karloff thing that that Connor dude did. It's pretty neat. He even filmed scenes in glorious black and white!!!!!

I am still trying to get it on my computer.

Thank you for telling me about it my friend. :D

Anton Phibes said:
Hey Monster...good luck. By the way...If they make A Masque of the Red Death, would you buy a color or an SSE. Because you know that part of the film is in 2 strip technicolor. Heh. Heh. Heh.:stick :thwak :mexwave

Anton, I would the MORD in COLOR! :D However, If the SSE is made, SSE it is. :rotfl

Masque of Red Death would be so awesome but would put me in such a prediciment. I own the original colour Phantom(and is my favourite collectible), and have already set up a sweet display with framing behind the PF, but having a Masque of Red Death PF would be so frustating to not buy as its one of my all time favourite scenes in cinema history.
PLus I have no space for two from the same film. *GULP*:confused:

I put my vote in for Creature from the Black Lagoon and the Invisible Man.:D

hummer said:
I put my vote in for Creature from the Black Lagoon and the Invisible Man.:D

I am so with you guys on the Creature. It depends on the Invisible Man. I might like one if he was bundled up on a snow covered base standing next to the Iping mile marker. Otherwise,,,what could they do with it other than just a bandaged guy?

Anton Phibes said:
***Pshaw!*** You'd buy Una O'Connor as Millie as long as it was SSE!:frank :violin

Actually, I would love to see an Una O'Connor PF figure! After Dwight Frye, she might be my favorite "character actor" from the Universal Monster movies! :D

12" Ygor, please. Unlike most of you bums, I prefer 12" figures; the only item I have on order that's not a 12'er is the Kong armature(hail to the King).Though I will admit that a PF Creature might be tempting...PS

The Monster said:
I would like to see a PF Invisible Man SSE as well. :D

Me too.

One of my all-time favourite Universal 'Monsters' !!

The 12" version might be their best one in that line ...
Perfect sculpt and even better costume.
It's just like a small PF !

lcummins said:
Actually, I would love to see an Una O'Connor PF figure! After Dwight Frye, she might be my favorite "character actor" from the Universal Monster movies! :D
Dwight Frye is one of my favorites as well. I loved seeing him pop up in many of the Frankenstein movies.

Back