Uni Monsters LSB Creature!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Le Fantome

Freaked Out
Reaction score
grizz in spook chat won a Uni Mons LSB Creature!

So unless the MOTW made an error, Uni's will be released in LSB format!

I hope this isn't a joke....I've been asking SS to produce UM LSB's for years! :banana

i am thinking is is a life size bust he won. its in stock..usually thats the recipe for a giveaway...what a great prize to win though

Actually I'm pretty sure he won the Life Sized bust

But Congrats to him that was very fun

I'm pretty sure the Mistress meant for the L to stand for life sized. No way they are giving things out that haven't been announced.

Perhaps that's the LSB still to be announced :confused: Hopefully we'll find out sometime tonight.

Hope so!

We asked several times, and it was never refuted.

She said what the prize was, then said "gotta go!"...leaving you with a feeling of yes, it's a surprise, surprise indeed.

Of course, there may have been some kind of error, but again, there hasn't been anyone to refute it yet.

It would also seem that (strangely enough) the Creature PF and 1:1 bust have been slow movers, so maybe they want to release that one first in LSB format so we will all jump on it! Fine with me! I'll take a color AND a b/w Creature LSB. :monkey5

Hope so!

We asked several times, and it was never refuted.

She said what the prize was, then said "gotta go!"...leaving you with a feeling of yes, it's a surprise, surprise indeed.

Of course, there may have been some kind of error, but again, there hasn't been anyone to refute it yet.

It would also seem that (strangely enough) the Creature PF and 1:1 bust have been slow movers, so maybe they want to release that one first in LSB format so we will all jump on it! Fine with me! I'll take a color AND a b/w Creature LSB. :monkey5

But like other's have said, it usually takes at least 6 month's from the time a new product can be pre-ordered, til the time they start shipping, so it is very unlikely SS is giving away something they themselves won't have for at least 6 month's.

But like other's have said, it usually takes at least 6 month's from the time a new product can be pre-ordered, til the time they start shipping, so it is very unlikely SS is giving away something they themselves won't have for at least 6 month's.

Yeah, you're probably right.

I sometimes wonder though if maybe SS will do something totally crazy like have it ready to go - having held it in secrecy all along. Would be cool.

If it was a legendary bust then congrats but life-size is better so just be happy with that. If you're not I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

It was definitely the Life Sized Bust though I really long for an LSB line...

They did once give me a B&W Mort well before they were ready to ship. I had to wait three months or so for it. I guess this is me holding out hope for a LSB line for Universal Monsters.

:D

I hate to rain on anyone's parade [OK, not really :naughty], but as much as I'd love SS to finally produce a line of UM LSB's I don't think it's going to happen...yet. I am starting to believe that one open slot for LSB's is for the Specimen busts. I may be wrong but they don't look 1/4 scale to me, more to me like 1/3 scale which is the same scale SS uses for it's LOTR LSB's.

Back