Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think flippers suck donkey butt because they make it really hard for guys like me that love this line..really want that PZ ex but dumb flippers are selling them a double the price...glad I got the ex for this..

Well, unfortunately that's the name of the game with this hobby...... If there's a HIGH DEMAND item people are willing to pay top dollar. And that person would be ME! I actually landed my PZ ex at a premium ($600) And I was WELL aware of why...... LOW ES, original figure in a new line, great sculpt, etc, etc...... It's always a matter of what you're willing to pay for an item.... Prices will always fluctuate.

So am I mad about it? No...... Perfect example, the Doom PF. That's my DREAM piece. I'm not mad that it CONSISTENTLY sells for $900-$1500, I'm just disappointed that I can't afford it :eek:

Well, unfortunately that's the name of the game with this hobby...... If there's a HIGH DEMAND item people are willing to pay top dollar. And that person would be ME! I actually landed my PZ ex at a premium ($600) And I was WELL aware of why...... LOW ES, original figure in a new line, great sculpt, etc, etc...... It's always a matter of what you're willing to pay for an item.... Prices will always fluctuate.

So am I mad about it? No...... Perfect example, the Doom PF. That's my DREAM piece. I'm not mad that it CONSISTENTLY sells for $900-$1500, I'm just disappointed that I can't afford it :eek:

I pretty much agree with you here. If they resell near msrp, there would be little reason for tight-fisted collectors to let go of my dream pieces. I figure as long as both parties are satisfied, all is well with the world.

Just like pretty much anything that is marketable and collectible, people will have to pay higher prices for things that are in demand and rarely available. You would have to be an idiot to truly believe that people should sell you rare collectible stuff at the initial cost just because you didn't get one originally and they did.

I'll sell my PZ EX for $300 shipped to anyone who sells me Amazing Spider-Man #1 for 12¢

EX ES is probably 500, not one person in here missed out, which is a good thing. But I am sure some Flippers ordered multiples in thinking they were gonna make bank, fail, bad thing.

Just like pretty much anything that is marketable and collectible, people will have to pay higher prices for things that are in demand and rarely available. You would have to be an idiot to truly believe that people should sell you rare collectible stuff at the initial cost just because you didn't get one originally and they did.

I'll sell my PZ EX for $300 shipped to anyone who sells me Amazing Spider-Man #1 for 12¢

HEY GUYS! Notice he didn't say anything about it not being a reprint? :lol

i understand what you saying..but i'm talking about the people that buys 2 or 3 at a time..make it hard for a guy like me when i miss it:monkey2

i understand what you saying..but i'm talking about the people that buys 2 or 3 at a time..make it hard for a guy like me when i miss it:monkey2

Whether 1 person bought 3, or 3 people bought 1 each, it would be exactly as difficult right now to buy one. Flippers haven't somehow made them harder to get. People just don't let go of stuff.

In fact, if 'Real Collectors' had each got one when they first came out, the price would be 5 times what it is from a flipper, because 'REAL COLLECTORS' wouldn't be selling...RIGHT? Good thing those flippers are out there selling them, or there would be none to buy..Savvy?

Whether 1 person bought 3, or 3 people bought 1 each, it would be exactly as difficult right now to buy one. Flippers haven't somehow made them harder to get. People just don't let go of stuff.

In fact, if 'Real Collectors' had each got one when they first came out, the price would be 5 times what it is from a flipper, because 'REAL COLLECTORS' wouldn't be selling...RIGHT? Good thing those flippers are out there selling them, or there would be none to buy..Savvy?

You feeling guilty about something? :lol

Ha ha! Not in the least. I revel in it.

Point is, if you collect a line, you usually don't part with it (at least until an emergency comes up). If 100 Dead collectors land the PZ exclusives....THAT's ALL SHE WROTE!

When a collector does finally let go of one, a few years later, there would be such a fight for it that the price would be far higher. See the $3000 Grey Hulk vs. if you don't believe that.

People should stop _____ing and put up or shut up. Complaining about flippers on a piece that has been sold out for over a year is just sad. (For the record, I purchased my extras from flippers, and I'm glad they offered them to me :) )

Last edited:
Picked up the two Zombie three packs tonight, with 3, 4, 5, Flesh Eater, Burial Ground, and Zombie Holocaust. Watching three before bed, all in anticipation of finally receiving my PZ.

Rotting my brain! :D

Picked up the two Zombie three packs tonight, with 3, 4, 5, Flesh Eater, Burial Ground, and Zombie Holocaust. Watching three before bed, all in anticipation of finally receiving my PZ.

Rotting my brain! :D

Those movies are horrible. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

There's actually a pretty good book on zombie movies that, while taking jabs at some that weren't really THAT bad, gives you a pretty good idea of what's good and what should never have ever seen the light of day... ever. Wish I'd known about it before I went on a spree a few years back and bought a bunch. I'll look it up and let you know the title.

Thanks 'nam, that would be great. :D

51OZ9DyyaRL._SS400_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Movies-Ultimate-Glenn-Kay/dp/1556527705

There's actually a pretty good book on zombie movies that, while taking jabs at some that weren't really THAT bad, gives you a pretty good idea of what's good and what should never have ever seen the light of day... ever. Wish I'd known about it before I went on a spree a few years back and bought a bunch. I'll look it up and let you know the title.

There's also Zombiemania. https://www.amazon.com/Zombiemania-...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266238170&sr=1-1

Yeah, those three are pretty abysmal as far as zombie flicks go. The worst for me, by far, was Zombie Doom. :yuck

Back