Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is going on on the arms, just below the shoulders? It looks like a "join" on both arms...

30029_arms.jpg

i think its arthritis

The streamline page states: "Coupons, Gift Cards and Gift Certificates cannot be used during the streamlined PPO process."

You can use it on anything that isn't streamlined. For instance, the regular edition... or when Originals come back into stock after processing, etc. :duff

Here is the text from the email with the SS Originals codes:

We're celebrating our Sideshow Originals brand by offering you a 10% coupon
valid towards your next order of one of our Sideshow Originals items: The Dead,
Dinosauria, Six Gun Legends and Live by the Sword.

All Sideshow Originals in-stock and preorder items are eligible for this promotion / coupon use. These products are marked by a Sideshow Originals logo
on their ordering pages so you can easily identify them! We recommend that you
review the coupon information and redemption instructions below prior to using
your savings.

The part in bold is a little misleading. If the policy is that it works for all in-stock and preorder items-- except PPO preorder items-- it would probably be less confusing if that was stated in the coupon rules.

I'm not trying to be a nag; I just think it would be more clear that way. :D

dont sweat it.
If I had one Id much rather have the money it would bring in. Was never too big on that one. Love the IM design, but hate the pose...

I just don't understand it why Sideshow insists on doing PPOs for TBD exclusive sizes. Just put it up with the newsletter then. PPOs should only be used when the edition size is already set. It just causes un-needed panic over a piece.

My theory is that for some items (such as this one), the ES is already set long before the PPO. But, by listing it as TBD, Sideshow causes at least some of the scalpers/flippers to stay away. Many of them don't want to waste their time with something that may not end up as a profitable item, and without knowing the ES, it is just more they have to keep track of down the road, so they look elsewhere. But that's just my theory.

What is going on on the arms, just below the shoulders? It looks like a "join" on both arms...

30029_arms.jpg

looks like the residual bulk of his deltoids that has not decayed. the distal attachment on the humerus looks about right.

My theory is that for some items (such as this one), the ES is already set long before the PPO. But, by listing it as TBD, Sideshow causes at least some of the scalpers/flippers to stay away. Many of them don't want to waste their time with something that may not end up as a profitable item, and without knowing the ES, it is just more they have to keep track of down the road, so they look elsewhere. But that's just my theory.

lets hope this is true.. even though i don't care. :monkey3

Furystorm was cool enough to offer his help in getting me one---but I needed to pass

I just don't understand it why Sideshow insists on doing PPOs for TBD exclusive sizes. Just put it up with the newsletter then. PPOs should only be used when the edition size is already set. It just causes un-needed panic over a piece.

Remember when they had the inclusive editions? Where the edition size would only be set after the PPO had ended, so that everyone who got their order in during that window of time was guaranteed to have their order filled? I think they did it twice and then dropped it entirely.

Back