Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But that is more or less what they've been doing with recent PPOs. I got on the Mola Ram waitlist a good hour or two after the PPO and it converted. Its like they set 100-20 for the PPO and then open it up further depending on the number of wait listers.

The PZ's are already going up . i wonder how long before they hit the stratosphere

Maybe you should have used the correct word.

Does it have an undead BANweeweeOUNT?

sorry robo..........BANweeweeOUNT represents the other side..:moon

dont you remember in ssc chat.........we kept saying that & everybody was like who are them ass holes???..........:lol

Well that was relatively painless, got mine and no glitches. I am seriously bummed I could not use my coupon though.

My theory is that for some items (such as this one), the ES is already set long before the PPO. But, by listing it as TBD, Sideshow causes at least some of the scalpers/flippers to stay away. Many of them don't want to waste their time with something that may not end up as a profitable item, and without knowing the ES, it is just more they have to keep track of down the road, so they look elsewhere. But that's just my theory.

I think flippers suck donkey butt because they make it really hard for guys like me that love this line..really want that PZ ex but dumb flippers are selling them a double the price...glad I got the ex for this..

I just don't understand it why Sideshow insists on doing PPOs for TBD exclusive sizes. Just put it up with the newsletter then. PPOs should only be used when the edition size is already set. It just causes un-needed panic over a piece.

They put it up on PPO so that none of us could use the 'COUPON' they gave us to use on their 'ORIGINALS'. If it had been in the newsletter, we could have used it.

I still love Sideshow as a company, don't get me wrong. They still do more for their fans than any other company.

They put it up on PPO so that none of us could use the 'COUPON' they gave us to use on their 'ORIGINALS'. If it had been in the newsletter, we could have used it.

I still love Sideshow as a company, don't get me wrong. They still do more for their fans than any other company.

That is probably true. They probably saw how many of us used one on the Vlad PF and thought they better not loose that much again with the exclusive on this.

After the long night at work, it was nice to return home, check out images of U.C. again knowing that I have him secured, and just feel happy in general to be collecting this sick genre.

Now to bed for sweet dreams of U.C. and P.Z... :D

After the long night at work, it was nice to return home, check out images of U.C. again knowing that I have him secured, and just feel happy in general to be collecting this sick genre.

Now to bed for sweet dreams of U.C. and P.Z... :D

:lecture:lecture:lecture

:rock:rock:rock

Same here man....... I think this is a really great piece, and the Dead line seems to be doing EXCELLENT :cool:

I think flippers suck donkey butt because they make it really hard for guys like me that love this line..really want that PZ ex but dumb flippers are selling them a double the price...glad I got the ex for this..

I think it's sort of ignorant to think you can buy an aftermarket "hot" item like PZ for $300 shipped, less than retail after shipping, not including paypal fess or cost of shipping to you.

:peace

You sir, would be correct. But it doesn't change the fact that it's still chalk full of suckage.

I respectfully disagree. I find some of Zombie/Zombi 2 to be ripe with atmosphere and the gore is top notch. I love a lot of Fulci's work and this one is imo a classic Italian genre entry. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the principal cast at this coming spring's Cinema Wasteland Con in Ohio.

That said, I can fully understand how some may be turned off by the bad acting/dubbing and other factors, especially if one is not too fond of low budget foreign cinema.

I don't need the ex on this one. I prefer the rotted head more, so I'll probably pick him up at a retailer.

Did you know that me and mesa PM each other?

Did you know the mesa was going sell me a PZ?

Did you know that i was joking with mesa?

so just shut up

Thank you....come again:lol

Just because you and Mesa are PM buddies, doesn't mean you didn't just say something stupid.

Back