Underworld

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys vote in Sideshow's new poll? Last I checked, Selene was in the lead with 62 votes. Really hoping Hot Toys makes her in 12" and Sideshow makes her in various formats. Would there be an issue with the licensing if they both wanted to pick this up?

Also, would love to see her in these poses (just two of the many)
Covers of French and Dutch Steelbooks
IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

would also like a statue of her in this pose
IMG_0886-1.jpg

If SS make one of these it and it is done right it will take its place as my favorite collectable as I love me some Kate Beckinsale.

Ain't nothing beat some Kate
But
Damn Shaun & Ed Fan--who is that is your sig?

I just went back to the Sideshow Poll Archive and I noticed that Selene beat every other female listed there.
Do you think that Hot Toys or Sideshow might take a hint?
They'd have a hit on their hands.
:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

Supposedly Selene was already high on their list. This coming from a Q&A maybe in September but I'm not sure. I would love to see SS pick up this line. Not too interested in 12" from Hot Toys but SS definitely:chew

well after the disappointing answer from yesterday's chat with Greg, there may be some good news on the horizon:naughty

From today's Q&A

Q. So, how’s that Underworld Selene Premium Format Figure coming along?

A. Our imaginations and designs are running wild, but it’s not quite yet a reality or something we can formally announce. We hope to have some positive news to report sooner rather than later, and all of the collector and forum support we’ve received for this particular project has been very helpful in our discussions both internally and externally. Keep it coming.

:banana:chew

Kate aka Selene may be number 1 in the poll but it doesn't necessary mean she'll be the first to be made among those in the poll. Just look at HT's Blade, it was number 3 or 4 in the HT Marvel heroes poll but in the end it's the first among those in the poll to be created. So Hot Toys may take a hint but it doesn't mean they'll listen to fans. :monkey4

Maybe HT's polls are just for publicity.

i couldn't care less about a statue/pf - they're just big expensive paperweights to me.
but, i'd definitely be down for a Selene 1:6 figure.

i've pretty much resorted to frankensteining one together piece-by-piece from various figure parts.
the problem with that is nobody makes specific stuff i need so it'll never be movie-accurate.

Even though she won the poll, Sideshow is probably thinking long and hard about Underworld collectibles. I can remember the figures being some of the worst selling based on a movie. An expensive PF would probably be risky.

Personally I don't understand the demand. I haven't seen Evolution, but the first movie was mediocre and Seline's design isn't very interesting, similar to Trinity's.

Last edited:
Back