Underworld

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh they're going to be pissed that you bumped this without an update:banghead:monkey1

hehe jk bit I don't think anyone really knows what is going on. Did you read the ask sideshow from oct 28 regarding underworld or the spook chat with the CEO?

The Underworld peeps probably want too much money. I can't think of another as good reason why SS wouldn't have responded already with a PF.

If done right, there are a number of pieces that might sell well, not to mention the numerous incarnations of Selene. I'd love to see her armed and all decked out in her trenchcoat.

Bumped back up, they answered some questions related to this, and it looks like we wont be getting any kind of Werewolf or Selene in the near future :gah:

I am a huge fan of the Underworld movie franchise and a Kate Beckinsale fan. Any chance we could see a Selene Premium Format sometime in the future? I think she would look amazing all dressed in the black leather. I think Sideshow could do a lot with the Underworld characters.
Selene remains a grail character for Sideshow to tackle. Licensing and other commitments have prevented us from tackling Underworld, but we very much hope to do so, someday.

I was wondering, with all the cool werewolf designs out there from previous movies such as Underworld, Badmoon, and recently Wolfman, don’t you guys feel you’re missing out from not capitalizing on some great looking werewolves designs? I would really love to see either a Premium Format or a Life-Size bust of a modern day werewolf…are there any upcoming plans for such a design?
Nope, not at the moment. Underworld is the most likely property that we’d tackle, mostly out of love for Selene, but I’m afraid that we have other pressing project commitments for the moment.

^^^
This one was my question :(

Ahhh I came here just to see if anyone might have bumped this:hi5: let's keep our fingers crossed:pray:It's nice to hear they're definitely interested. What do you make of the other committments comment? That's Sideshow speak for what exactly:monkey1

Interested but sadly, no license as yet...
Even if they were to get a license tomorrow, it could take a couple of years before we see actual product in our hands.

Back