Underworld

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
Oh come on.....I know a lot of girls who liked Selene in Underworld. :lol
Yeah true, I must agree, she is an awesome kick a** character, as far as the films go. She’s admirable; a fierce, strong and capable woman. However, I don’t think I’d invest in her though, specially in that suit, you ever notice how tight that thing…..oh wait, I’m sure you noticed how tight it is! Heck, paint her in flesh tones and she’s basically naked! Like I said, I’ll pass. The lil’ home wreckers not coming to my house! LOL. Just kidding, I like the buff male monsters! She wouldn't fit into my collection very well.

Come on SS, how can you do Van Helsing and not Underworld??? Underworld is awesome..........

I would definitely buy in this pose..

underworldpubc.jpg

:horror

speedracer said:
I would definitely buy in this pose..

Oh yeah!...but with the jacket like that it'd have to be fully sculpted, which would look amazing. Otherwise, she'd have to kinda just be standing there so the jacket can hang down.

Sideshow...what we are asking for is not the whole line of Underworld...Just SELENE PF :D ...and maybe some wolves too.

I'd definitely be in for a Selene probably a Viktor mainly because I like Bill Nighy.

same here!

I've always wanted a 1/6 Selene! a few werewolf and a "abomination" Michael would be a great add.
come on SideShow!

I'd get anything they produced for this line but I imagine it would be:

Selene
Marcus (vampire)
Marcus (winged beast - unlikely)
Viktor
Michael (human)
Michael (abomination)
Lycan

I think that figure was pretty nice. I would have been happy to have it in my collection...just not at that price. That's way more than I'd want to spend on a Selene figure, especially in that scale.

Back