Underworld

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a 12" fig of selene would not do her justice the faces are mostly wrong, 1/4 selene would be awsome its got to happen, there is a lot of interest in this line

Please Sideshow on my knees Please :monkey2

Just watched Underworld: Evolution on TV this past week....HORRIBLE movie, but interesting characters; plus the ever hot KATE BECKINSALE.....would like a 1/6 selene to add to my fantasy...er...collection.

Did someone say Selene?

underworld.jpg

I hear Brock was talking about Selene at New York Toy Fair. The big announcement could be coming any day now. :rock

Darth_Thorpe said:
a 12" fig of selene would not do her justice the faces are mostly wrong, 1/4 selene would be awsome its got to happen, there is a lot of interest in this line

Please Sideshow on my knees Please :monkey2

Exactly... if anything just do Selene!!! Please!:monkey3

I would love some underworld PF figures, or even some 12 inch figures would be awesome.

I would buy two of each. Underworld rocks! And when you do them...you have to do Kate B. first!

If you do a Selene you'd have to have molded hair...not the Barbie style hair.
Her stand could be the floor she shoots through in part 1!
A good exclusive for Marcus would be a sliced head variant.

Check out this unique piece sculpted by Steve Wang for his personal collection. Totally amazing! This is the same guy who sculpted the upcoming Predator from Cinemaquette.

SteveWangsMarkusfromUnderworldEvolu.jpg

SteveWangsMarkusfromUnderworldEv-1.jpg

Back