Underworld?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just would have thought that a contract would have been agreed upon the from both sides for an alotted amount of time before another company can obtain the license.

Well it certainly is possible to have an exclusive licence with such a clause, but in most cases it's highly unlikely that a licencor would limit themselves in that way. Every time someone seeks a licence, the licencor get's a significant amount in licencing fees and of course a certain percentage from all sales. It's just good business..

Again we could take the previous example again as a reference to see that it's possible for two companies to have parallel licences to manufacture figures, toys etc :)

I didn't know HCG made one, what a surprise, it does looks decent to me.

Last edited:
I didn't know HCG made one, what a surprise, it does looks decent to me.

They didn't quite nail the headsculpt imho there's something a little off with her hair as well. I haven't seen one in person, but when I look at the promo pics at HCG, Selene's expression looks like she's going "huh?" but I love the base, and her outfit looks perfect, It would look more awesome if her coat was billowing outwards a little more, like she's really standing on a ledge from a great height...

selene2.jpg

Last edited:
They didn't quite nail the headsculpt imho there's something a little off with her hair as well. I haven't seen one in person, but when I look at the promo pics at HCG, Selene's expression looks like she's going "huh?" but I love the base, and her outfit looks perfect, It would look more awesome if her coat was billowing outwards a little more, like she's really standing on a ledge from a great height...

I agree that the face from the front don't look good in that picture, but from the side it looks alright.

Personally,i would prefer Sideshow to pick up this license,
but if i don't hear anything from sideshow in time, then i will get the HCG one before it sells out.
I can't wait forever, on something we might not even see in the first place.

selene6.jpg

Really didn't think I'd buy this. But my attitude is leaning towards the something is better than nothing. $330 plus int'l postage is just too steep when you know in your heart you're just settling.

i'm just waiting to see some in hand pics myself first before i decide.it's borderline as is and with a high price point, i'm gonna really have to see some pics to make sure.

I received a message from Roberto about the below...

The Selene statue is sold out .
Maybe there will be a re run .
I think a hundred and plus pieces were made.
I do not promote them . That is part of the producers job .
They often advertise in forums like : The Clubhouse
Go take a look ! Many nice pieces there .

All the best
Roberto

I've just sent a message to the producer about the likelihood of a rerun.

selene_underworld_1_by_rvbhal-d4nsbvw.jpg

I'm hoping the monthly harassment will payoff.

Crap.

"Sorry to say the kit is sold out and at the moment have no plans to rerun. I will let you know in the future if we plan to release it again, thanks."

Crap.

"Sorry to say the kit is sold out and at the moment have no plans to rerun. I will let you know in the future if we plan to release it again, thanks."

Man, that's beyond disappointing :( I hope he would reconsider. I was hoping he would re-release this kit.

Back