Underworld?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No home is complete without a SS Underworld Statue series.

Help me SS. Help me complete my home!

I would buy Viktor, Raze, Sonja, Lucian...to name a few....oh and that one hottie, Selene.... :D

Anyone buy the Underworld prop gun set??

I would buy Viktor, Raze, Sonja, Lucian...to name a few....oh and that one hottie, Selene.... :D

Anyone buy the Underworld prop gun set??

Me too! would be nice to have Raze or Lucian in full-throttle Lycan mode even more.

I'd love to own the prop gun set, but I would have some issues clearing it through local customs :(

Great pose, but there's something missing in the head sculpt, it's close but not quite there...

i completely agree with you %100. i'm still wavering on this if i wanna pull the trigger to get this...but the head sculpt is the only reason that i've still not jumped on this yet.

Yeah, I wonder how many more of us are thinking the same thing. I would love to see an out of package review of this thing from someone who owns it when the time comes.

Robert VB on Deviantart.com (rvbhal's DeviantArt gallery) is in the process of creating Selene.

selene_underworld_1_by_rvbhal-d4nsbvw.jpg

"Selene from Underworld 1. The part were she shoots her way from one floor to another .
Was the most complex sculpture I tried . Involved likeness of Kate Bekinsale , a "cape"and plenty of other details ."

Robert V.B from Deviantart.com...
rvbhal's DeviantArt gallery

Has this on the horizon.

selene_underworld_1_by_rvbhal-d4nsbvw.jpg

"Selene from Underworld 1. The part were she shoots her way from one floor to another . Was the most complex sculpture I tried . Involved likeness of Kate Bekinsale , a "cape"and plenty of other details ."

i completely agree with you %100. i'm still wavering on this if i wanna pull the trigger to get this...but the head sculpt is the only reason that i've still not jumped on this yet.

Thanks! :) I'm glad i'm not the only one wondering about that! I decided to give that one a pass, I saw this great looking one called "Blood Feud 2" (posted by adegregorio all picture credits to him!) on a similar thread here. I PM'd him and he said that they were sold out atm, but a second run in coming soon. I'm definitely definitely getting one of these... :)

1326567212.jpg
1326567218.jpg

1326567231.jpg
1326567214.jpg

1326567219.jpg
1326567222.jpg

1326567268.jpg

1326916908.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I wonder how many more of us are thinking the same thing. I would love to see an out of package review of this thing from someone who owns it when the time comes.

:exactly: a review would always be welcome and much appreciated :pray:

Thanks! :) I'm glad i'm not the only one wondering about that! I decided to give that one a pass, I saw this great looking one called "Blood Feud 2" (posted by adegregorio all picture credits to him!) on a similar thread here. I PM'd him and he said that they were sold out atm, but a second run in coming soon. I'm definitely definitely getting one of these... :)

1326567212.jpg
1326567218.jpg

1326567231.jpg
1326567214.jpg

1326567219.jpg
1326567222.jpg

1326567268.jpg

1326916908.jpg

yeah i haven't totally ruled out the HC one yet, prob gonna have to wait and see some in hand pics before i make my final decision. the ones you just posted, that version though nice looks like a kit one is it not? it comes unpainted and whatnot? if it is i'd for sure have to pass that one up seeing how i couldn't paint anything if my life depended on it and paying for a professional to paint one ain't cheap. but it does look good that's for sure.......still blows my mind that sideshow hasn't tried to do at least one underworld PF statue yet. it just seems such like a logical thing and product for them to try their hands at.

Everytime I link something my post needs to be moderated which never seems to happen so just testing a non link post!

Okay.

The artist is Robert V.B from Brazil. I found his page on Deviantart.

He sent me an email address to grab one of these. But I've not had a response yet. He has some painted work on his page but all of the Selene images are unpainted.

Check out rvbhal.deviantart.com and click on his gallery.

yeah i haven't totally ruled out the HC one yet, prob gonna have to wait and see some in hand pics before i make my final decision. the ones you just posted, that version though nice looks like a kit one is it not? it comes unpainted and whatnot? if it is i'd for sure have to pass that one up seeing how i couldn't paint anything if my life depended on it and paying for a professional to paint one ain't cheap. but it does look good that's for sure.......still blows my mind that sideshow hasn't tried to do at least one underworld PF statue yet. it just seems such like a logical thing and product for them to try their hands at.

I just didn't see Kate's likeness in that one tbh. but like you said, it makes sense to wait for some in-hand pics to either decide for or against it.
Yes this one's definitely coming as an incomplete kit, unpainted kit. I don't have much experience with painting human figures (I do TF's mostly)

How much would it cost to have Selene professionally painted and detailed here? Any good recommendations? :)

I was wondering the same thing, this is a movie with almost cult-like status, has a beautiful lead in Selene/Kate B. and would be an instant sellout if SSC did it.

Back