Underworld?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1sixthtoyz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nobody has done any 12" figures or larger. I would love to see these figures from these movies- Selene- Lycons-Lucian-Kraven-Victor.
4 movies and nothing.
Come on Sideshow or HT this would do great!

HCG has you covered buddy, Just keep an eye out! Even tho its not SS, You'll be seeing some Underworld love very shortly :)

I heard that HCG had got the license for Underworld. I liked HCG's Ninja Alice, they did a good job on the Milla Jovovich likeness. :D

But I wished it was 1/4 instead of 1/6 scale.

I too would like to see more love go into the 'Underworld' franchise.

I really dig the first films design of the lycans and would like to see them brought to life in 1/6 scale.

1/6 1/4 doesn't matter to me, just give me a nice screen accurate Lycan anyone! Please!!! :pray:

ya'll are dead on! wheres the Underworld love from SS or HT?! come on guys...all those great movies and not one release from that franchise?! seriously lets get to it!

It's too much of a niche license for any company to spend the $ to acquire the rights for an official license.

It's naive to think any company can easily acquire a license. It does not work that way.

As for UNDERWORLD . . . as previously pointed out . . . there have been "unofficial" (i.e. bootleg) figures produced & released of varying detail & quality.

Even if a company manages to secure the license for UNDERWORLD to produce any type of official merchandise . . . how much it of it (i.e. quantity) can actually sell?

How much $ will need to be spend on hiring sculptors, designers, painters, etc.?

How much will the MSRP be to justify production, marketing, making a profit by the manufacturer?

Ultimately, how many collectors will actually buy it and willing to pay for it?

It's too much of a niche license for any company to spend the $ to acquire the rights for an official license.

It's naive to think any company can easily acquire a license. It does not work that way.

As for UNDERWORLD . . . as previously pointed out . . . there have been "unofficial" (i.e. bootleg) figures produced & released of varying detail & quality.

Even if a company manages to secure the license for UNDERWORLD to produce any type of official merchandise . . . how much it of it (i.e. quantity) can actually sell?

How much $ will need to be spend on hiring sculptors, designers, painters, etc.?

How much will the MSRP be to justify production, marketing, making a profit by the manufacturer?

Ultimately, how many collectors will actually buy it and willing to pay for it?

My guess is - As many as will buy the Mortal Kombat LSB, for which they hired sculpters, painters, etc etc etc, and produced.

Please SS consider this! I will support you! I want a Kate statue with her black leather jacket and all the many beasts and vampires in these awsome movies. Maybe at spook? :)

Back