Underrated Horror Films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, sick girl was on the review blog's craplist as well. thought it was decent. lolz
not the bug ear-fakker sick girl...the other sick girl movie.

Last edited:
Yeah Black Cat is a golden oldie. I watched a film when I was young that scared the sh@t out of me but can’t remember the name, all I can recall is a psycho killer in a old school or something with a costume owl head lol told my friend about this and he thought I was high :)

Gary23, if you find the name of that flick, let me know. I saw it, too.

Cigarette burns was cool, IMO. I haven't seen the others yet. Anyone seen The Woman?

Last edited:

Cigarette burns was cool, IMO. I haven't seen the others yet. Anyone seen The Woman?

Lol realy! thought I was the only one, googled it many times but still no psycho owl head :dunno

I just saw The Funhouse and Horror Show. I liked Funhouse, it was a campy 80's flick but I dug it. Horror Show was pretty much a direct ripoff of Wes Craven's assfest Shocker. So it sucked.

...Ok I remember that Sick Girl. I never seen it but I remember reading about it. I'll take my Bug Ear Sex :D

Yeah I have Funhouse, really cool 80's flick like you said Morbach. Darkride is similar to this, but not as good.

Im watching Humanoids from the Deep right now on netflix instant. :D I love the corny creature design in this movie.

OMG after an hour looking for this turd...... I finally found it:horror
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs7PHsWzvwE[/ame]

...Ok I remember that Sick Girl. I never seen it but I remember reading about it. I'll take my Bug Ear Sex :D

Yeah I have Funhouse, really cool 80's flick like you said Morbach. Darkride is similar to this, but not as good.

Im watching Humanoids from the Deep right now on netflix instant. :D I love the corny creature design in this movie.

Yeah, I'm actually not a big Tobe Hooper fan. I don't like the original TCM and I saw one he did called mortuary and that sucked. This one was good though. I'd buy The Funhouse.

Yes I bought The Woman. I thought it was a really good/disturbing movie but I know alot of people hated it. Just watched The Inkeepers ...pacing was a little slow but a nice creepy little film.

Yes I bought The Woman. I thought it was a really good/disturbing movie but I know alot of people hated it.

You said disturbing...now Im curious. Is this new one about the guy who finds a "wild" woman and puts her in the basement then all hell breaks loose from the family and what not?

Back