Underrated Horror Films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the seriban film did have some funny shat, i had to exemplify while watching as i had been forewarned about sick stuff dont watch it...i had too, thats just plain teasing. :lol

one thing i cant stop loling is the scnene holding his popo hostage. :lol:rotfl

as far as i can remember, the WTF moments keep stacking after the baby fakking scene....
Spoiler Spoiler:
:gah:

Last edited:
i'm giving panic at the trans-siberian train/ horror express a go. that's an old one hard to track down....must persevere. :lol

ike? Never heard of that one. Just tried looking it up and found nothing.
If your talkign about the music...I found the MP3 a while back. I think if you do a youtube search for it as well you'll probably find it that way.

the seriban film did have some funny shat, i had to exemplify while watching as i had been forewarned about sick stuff dont watch it...i had too, thats just plain teasing. :lol

one thing i cant stop loling is the scnene holding his popo hostage. :lol:rotfl

as far as i can remember, the WTF moments keep stacking after the baby fakking scene....
Spoiler Spoiler:
:gah:

Yeah I could see that beign the case. Regardless to me the most messed up part was the last few scenes leading up to the end. It really was crazy

If your talkign about the music...I found the MP3 a while back. I think if you do a youtube search for it as well you'll probably find it that way.

Yeah I could see that beign the case. Regardless to me the most messed up part was the last few scenes leading up to the end. It really was crazy

okay cool.

I been reading about this movie and I'm not sure I can make myself watch it. I hear a film is hardcore and I'm all in, but this is kinda hard.

hey morbach, if you want the mp3, PM me your email address and I'll see if I can send it to you when I get home. Im at work now, but I'll see if its a small enough file to send thru email if you want it.

I just saw Orphan last weekend. Very good movie. Was suprised at the ending.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I just saw Orphan last weekend. Very good movie. Was suprised at the ending.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I know we talked about the first one in this thread somewhere, but Human Centipede 2 is on the netflix instant. I watched it last night...interesting, but not great.

Back