Underrated Horror Films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will agree that it took alittle while to get going, but once it got going I thought it was good. Not great, but it was fun. I wish there was more zombies in it.

That's like the last 7 or so minutes though. :lol

ha ha ha, I get what your talking about Nam. I still got a kick out of it.
I didnt get to watch Tool Box Murders last night... the wife took over the TV she was tired of watching "stupid scary movies". I just laughed
and thought thats cool watch whatever.

So Im here sitting at work and I was thinking about what movies I might watch over the weekend and the Ruins came to mind.

Maybe its just me, but I really like that movie. I never really hear many people talk about it. Sure its kind of corny, but I thought it was done really well.

I don't know you but you are now officially dead to me. Twice. :wink1:

Trust me. I won't be losing any sleep over it. :moon

So Im here sitting at work and I was thinking about what movies I might watch over the weekend and the Ruins came to mind.

Maybe its just me, but I really like that movie. I never really hear many people talk about it. Sure its kind of corny, but I thought it was done really well.

Yeah. I found that movie completely disturbing. :lol

The Ruins made me want to read the book it was fashioned after. It was a cool story, but the acting could have been better, IMO.

Dude, dont be so quick to just drop out man. Words are words my friend, weather you agree or disagree. Dont worry about it.

You're completely right of course. Though it has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing, and more to do with deliberate and pointless rudeness and unpleasantness. But whatever. There really isn't any point dwelling on it.

Thanks for the dose of reality. See ya...someplace else. :)

Last edited:
You're completely right of course. Though it has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing, and more to do with deliberate and pointless rudeness and unpleasantness. But whatever. There really isn't any point dwelling on it.

Thanks for the dose of reality. See ya...someplace else. :)

:confused: Really? Over this?!
I don't know you but you are now officially dead to me. Twice. :wink1:
Trust me. I won't be losing any sleep over it. :moon

Or am I missing something?! :dunno

Stop being mean to all the newbs, Nam. :wink1:

129157645755393849.jpg

I don't even know WTF happened let alone how my reply was any bit more "offensive" than the "you're dead to me twice!" remark. Did something get deleted by a mod?! :dunno

Back