Media Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I bought the triple pack last year I get this for free digitally. It comes up as 'free' to pre-order on the PS store now for those with the pack.

I think I get a free theme and Jax & Daxter game download as well.

I'll probably pre-order this to put some use into my PS4 again. It's probably been four months since I even booted up the console.

Started playing it early this morning. 4 chapters in and I'm loving it.

Looks great, dialogue is great, and the story is engaging.

Going through getting all the collectibles my 1st play through, so this will take me a little while. But I'm glad Chloe got her own game, she was missed in U4.

I'm hoping we eventually get a Sam and Sully small game like this. They said they wanted to do more with Uncharted in a recent interview, so we may not have seen the last Uncharted game from Naughty Dog!

So is this a full game? I saw it at Meijer tonight and debated picking it up.

Started playing it early this morning. 4 chapters in and I'm loving it.

Looks great, dialogue is great, and the story is engaging.

Going through getting all the collectibles my 1st play through, so this will take me a little while. But I'm glad Chloe got her own game, she was missed in U4.

I'm hoping we eventually get a Sam and Sully small game like this. They said they wanted to do more with Uncharted in a recent interview, so we may not have seen the last Uncharted game from Naughty Dog!

Looks like I have to pick it up after all. :mad:

So is this a full game? I saw it at Meijer tonight and debated picking it up.

I played this on hard and it took me a little under 7 hours and 30 minutes. I didn't get everything done on my first play through either.

Really would have liked to see Neca release a Chloe figure, but I guess they can't work out something with Sony with all the rainbow colored aliens and predator figures they're pumping out.

Finished.
I could play more with these 3.
A full game would be nice now that Nat is officially whipped and domesticated.

I am preferring it over 4 to be honest. I found 4 to be a walking sim with lots of cutscenes and very little gameplay. I like the level design in this and feel it balances the action, platforming and puzzles better. Also it looks absolutely stunning and I really like Chloe.

I am preferring it over 4 to be honest. I found 4 to be a walking sim with lots of cutscenes and very little gameplay. I like the level design in this and feel it balances the action, platforming and puzzles better. Also it looks absolutely stunning and I really like Chloe.

Both are exactly the same with lots of cutscenes :dunno Both are great to play! 4 is still the better game

Totally disagree. This has so much more gameplay than 4. With 4 the cutscenes dragged on for so long and the story wasn't strong enough to warrant it IMO. With this I feel like I've already played more despite it's shorter length.

Totally disagree. This has so much more gameplay than 4. With 4 the cutscenes dragged on for so long and the story wasn't strong enough to warrant it IMO. With this I feel like I've already played more despite it's shorter length.

How does it have more gameplay when Uncharted 4 is a much longer game? Legacy is a shorter game with just as many cutscenes. Played this twice and skipped
the cinematic scenes and it was much shorter than Uncharted 4. try skipping the scenes....the one reason you maythink the gameplay is more because of the long chapter trying to collect the artifacts to get the bracelet.

Great game overall. Chapter 9 was ****ing insane! It's up there among the best final chapter in the entire series. It's left me wanting more, damn it...

Just finished it. Preferred it to 4. What I mean when I say more gameplay, is in relation to game length. This has a much better balance of platforming, puzzle
Solving and shooting IMO. To me 4 was like a walking sim a lot of the time. The final chapter was one of the best in the series so far I thought.

I had gotten very busy in life but with Chloe as my favorite character EVER I was dying to get back to it. Finished it a few days after getting back to it. By finished I mean platinum. I didn't finish 4 because I was not please with 0 Chloe. I'll go back to 4 soon enough. Anyways, I loved LL and I have played it a few extra times since the platinum because I can never get enough. Been wanting statues/figures of her since UC2. Maybe one day.

More Chloe please, Naughty Dog...

Back