Media Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's been going on in there since Disney announced a female lead. All the crybabies came out in full force, a few are still there brining up the hashed debate, over and over..
oh, wow. oh god, this is why I don't bother with Star Wars much.

oh, wow. oh god, this is why I don't bother with Star Wars much.

yeah, I don't blame you. especially after the whole fiasco over Finn's casting. but- easy story to follow, bright lights it makes sense in away. :lol

I liked TFA a lot though. Hopefully Rogue One is good.

BOT

this DLC looks really sneaky in comparison to UC's usual gameplay, looking forward to it. hopefully it's better then that god awful museum level in UC2. :lol

yeah, I don't blame you. especially after the whole fiasco over Finn's casting. but- easy story to follow, bright lights it makes sense in away. :lol

I liked TFA a lot though. Hopefully Rogue One is good.

BOT

this DLC looks really sneaky in comparison to UC's usual gameplay, looking forward to it. hopefully it's better then that god awful museum level in UC2. :lol
I mean I like Star Wars, but there's too much to follow and look into and after a while, everything went insane I think. Finn, eh. He was amusing so yeah. TFA was fun overall, probably the best way to do a reboot.

The museum level really dragged, probably one of the few bad spots in the game. Stealth should be fine in this game going by the improved system in UC4, though it'll be hilarious to imagine Nadine being sneaky :lol

it really is. :lol

that being said, UC2 is still probably just barely my favorite over UC4. That level just sucked. :lol

"This game will be terrible, don't people know how RIDICULOUS IT IS to have a woman, let alone TWO women, be the leads of your game? And now Chloe doesn't even use guns? Like what if she chips a nail? SO unrealistic. I'm so sick of these video games pandering to the feminist SJW hard-left community by forcing women down our throats. I mean it was fun a novel way when they started doing it, but come on guys, video games are for MEN AND SHOULD STAR MEN." - probably something some chode said somewhere.

Game's gon' be good.

notice how it usually always involves one specific boardie? someone is upset that you can filter T_D from r/all, so he's releasing his pent up neckbeard POV here instead. :lol :cuckoo: :dunno

I've noticed that its 2 board members in particular yes. Thankfully nobody cares what they think and these movies/games will still make an epic ton of money, thereby supporting the devs/studios that give me awesome stuff.

it really is. :lol

that being said, UC2 is still probably just barely my favorite over UC4. That level just sucked. :lol
It's a hard pick. Both games suffer from roughly same issues - sporadic difficulty, particular segments, some story issues and such. But excel in areas the other doesn't like UC4's story, quiet moments and more open ended style, and UC2's superior OST, consistent pace and crazy set pieces (this is a point for both, but UC2 gets points for the insanity). But...UC4 never had anything like the museum I guess, sure the flash backs drag but the museum, **** that. :lol
"This game will be terrible, don't people know how RIDICULOUS IT IS to have a woman, let alone TWO women, be the leads of your game? And now Chloe doesn't even use guns? Like what if she chips a nail? SO unrealistic. I'm so sick of these video games pandering to the feminist SJW hard-left community by forcing women down our throats. I mean it was fun a novel way when they started doing it, but come on guys, video games are for MEN AND SHOULD STAR MEN." - probably something some chode said somewhere.

Game's gon' be good.
I can honestly point you to like 100000000 YouTube videos that say that, maybe even a few that are being referenced here. There's only maybe a few games and movies that suffer from this. Metroid Other M, though that was unintentional, and Ghostbusters which I only say because it thrived off the ********. I'm a casual ghostbusters fan so I could care less, but everything surrounding it was so unprofessional.
I've noticed that its 2 board members in particular yes. Thankfully nobody cares what they think and these movies/games will still make an epic ton of money, thereby supporting the devs/studios that give me awesome stuff.
39bee4f33728e1f54402d858540d373c-weekend-update-high-five.gif

Good point on the money part! Now if only they gave us cool merch...still waiting on my Joel and Ellie dollies Naughty Dog.

Nobody cares about those two members opinions, yet two threads are currently revolving around those members and their opinions :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody cares about those two members opinions, yet two threads are currently revolving around those members and their opinions :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revolving around? Nah, it's more like when you see a couple of screaming crying kids in a store. You tolerate it, but you also can't help in wishing their parents would come and take them away.

Yup, I’m with you. But unfortunately you’re not allowed to think Naughty Dawg can make a dull game around here.

Uncharted 4 really made me appreciate Uncharted 3, its a better game in almost every way. This DLC looks dreadful. When did Chloe become a Kung fu Master?

Last edited:
I thought Drake's Deception was probably the worst in the series to be honest. Uncharted 2 and 4 above 3 for sure, even Drake's Fortune surprised me despite how old it is. :dunno

Uncharted 4 is insanely better than uncharted 3. And it rivals 2 for best in the series. This dlc looks fantastic and I hope it is the start of bringing uncharted into a new direction in the future.

I can't choose which one I liked most because I'm glad we got 5 games instead of just one or two. They all entertained me every time I play them.

I thought Drake's Deception was probably the worst in the series to be honest. Uncharted 2 and 4 above 3 for sure, even Drake's Fortune surprised me despite how old it is. :dunno
Drake's Deception was bizarre. The locale changes (especially that ship graveyard), some sequences, the obnoxious difficulty shifts imo, story issues, and the worst super natural element use. Is it still a good game? Absolutely, but is by far the weakest of the 4 games. I'm glad it wasn't the final game in the series, it didn't even feel like a way to wrap up the series.

Yup, I’m with you. But unfortunately you’re not allowed to think Naughty Dawg can make a dull game around here.

Uncharted 4 really made me appreciate Uncharted 3, its a better game in almost every way. This DLC looks dreadful. When did Chloe become a Kung fu Master?

I haven't even bothered to watch the trailer, though I am glad Chloe is back. If I didn't know better, I swear Uncharted 4 was made under' contractual obligatory' reasons. Every room puzzle solution = look for a crate

Uncharted 4 is insanely better than uncharted 3. And it rivals 2 for best in the series. This dlc looks fantastic and I hope it is the start of bringing uncharted into a new direction in the future.

I am honestly curious: in what way, for you, did the game equal those others? Well, this series may have a future, but with another developer. Which I would welcome myself. As long as Drake Jr is a part of it. I dug that epilogue

I am honestly curious: in what way, for you, did the game equal those others? Well, this series may have a future, but with another developer. Which I would welcome myself. As long as Drake Jr is a part of it. I dug that epilogue

Imo the story was just excellent. Definitely on the level of 2. In some ways 2 was better, in some ways 4 was. Overall I'd say 4's story was the winner of all of them because I just feel it was so outstanding and polished.

There were so many scenes that just stood out for me in the series. Such as the scene were Nate and Elena come across the pirate captains at the table. I also quite loved the backstory with him and his brother. Also loved every scene with Elena.

I thought Rafe was a fantastic villian and Nadine was a great newcomer to the series. Still had awesome set pieces and I loved the more emotional story set up for 4. The ending was perfect for the uncharted series as well!

I loved the new mechanics. The rope was a great inclusion to the game play and the gun play is the best it's EVER been.

I thought the music was fantastic as well. I loved the way they altered the theme song to be the same, yet unique. And duh the graphics were incredible.

U2 was my #1 for so long. I loved it and it holds a lot of nostalgia for me as I went to the cinema event in Los Angeles to try to win the FHE. But U4 barely just beats it out. I guess it depends on the day cause ask me tomorrow and I might say U2 is better.

I also loved the epilogue and hope we get more to drake Jr.s story!

Back