Media Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only way I would take Drake Jr was if they aged her 15-20 years and Nate became a Sully type character.

I was hoping the Uncharted series shifted to Chloe from this trailer, as I thought it was a full game at first. I would take her over Drake Jr.

I feel like Nate won't do much though in a game starring Cassie, and they might do lighter stuff since there isn't as much of a threat and the Drakes don't really need money at this point. He'll probably be in it for a supporting role, and for the fans. She might just go on an adventure for fun, then things get serious.

This comes out August 22, 2017. It's getting a physical release too. If you've bought the season pass for Uncharted 4, then you don't have to buy it. It's $40. They're saying it's closer to a stand alone game, than simply DLC.

I forgot to mention that if you pre-order from "participating retailers" you'll get Jak and Daxter Precursor Legacy on PS4, the same day as a digital download.

Eh, I missed Chloe and Charlie in Uncharted 4 and Chloe in the rest of Uncharted 3. This is fine. It'll certainly be different though...

giphy.gif

:lol
But I will say Uncharted 3 and 4 didn't touch Uncharted 2. That's the best. Last of Us was fantastic too.

Nothing can touch UC2. Best damned game in the series and tied (with TLOU) for my #1 favorite of all time.

Looking forward to this as Chloe is my favorite and I was so sad when she wasn't in the 4th.

Yup, Chloe is my favorite as well, I missed her in 4 but this looks like it will make up for it. :D

Yea, Unchartd 2 really was the gold standard for this series.

Uncharted 3 definitely missed the mark a bit, with the repeat of breaking Nate and Chloe up again, and a bit of a disjointed story that seemed more interested in the set pieces than tying them together in a coherent way.

Uncharted 4 came close to getting to the second's level, but dropped the ball a bit in the last act. There was so much mystery built up to what happened on Libertalia and what could have made the pirate go insane, and it turns out it was pretty much nothing. Much like the motivation of the bad guy just being some loser that was jealous of how cool Drake was.
And bringing in a long lost brother for Drake at the last second that was never mentioned once beforehand was a bit weak.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition.

Making Chloe the lead does make it weirdly close to Tomb Raider. She's basically a dead ringer for Croft right down to the hairstyle and accent.
She actually looks more like Lara than Uncharted 4 Nate looks like U2/3 Nate :D

Back