Media Uncharted & The Last of Us collectibles database

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unchartedjoy

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey Uncharted & The Last of Us fans/collectors!

If you're curious about items that are out there in the world, I put together a site https://www.unchartedjoy.com/ which serves as a picture database. Hope you'll like it!

Enjoy the treasures and happy hunting :)

Very comprehensive great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool! I take it you're only adding licensed products?

thanks! i actually have a custom category if you want me to add something. I have a figure that looks like yours there. Is it?
Maybe i didnt annotate it correctly? let me know

thanks! i actually have a custom category if you want me to add something. I have a figure that looks like yours there. Is it?
Maybe i didnt annotate it correctly? let me know

Ahh, I see the custom section now, cool! You actually don't have any pictures of my figure in there, but here are a few if you want to choose one to include.

You ever thought about maybe making a compilation of all Naughty Dog products actually? I'd be interested in that.

Also what's with the gold PAK of Nate?

Ahh, I see the custom section now, cool! You actually don't have any pictures of my figure in there, but here are a few if you want to choose one to include.

awesome - I'll add it tomorrow and link it to your photobucket. Appreciate it!

FSLAR what exactly do you mean by make a compilation?

gold Pak was just something esc toy company did...I am not sure why lol

an entire list of everything....since you already did Uncharted and The Last of Us....

an entire list of everything....since you already did Uncharted and The Last of Us....

I am not as familiar with all the products from their other franchises, maybe someone else is?

There's so much stuff though, a list would be crazy - that's why I did pictures which is already a big task :)

Watching through your video now and loving it. I NEED answers. The Ellie from Kai I think it is, is that something I missed or something upcoming? Was there a Joel? Crap, this sucks. I know nothing. 1:28 seconds into the video.

Watching through your video now and loving it. I NEED answers. The Ellie from Kai I think it is, is that something I missed or something upcoming? Was there a Joel? Crap, this sucks. I know nothing. 1:28 seconds into the video.

not sure if it's a custom thing or upcoming for ordering...but yeah theyve done joel and a clicker as well I believe

Actually, they only did the sculpts and clothes but you had to request an unpainted sculpt and do it all yourself. There is nothing complete with these. I will never bother with that.

Back