UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure thing, here it is again. The head is okay, it's neither bad nor spectacular. The clothing and boots however, are pretty darn good. I experimented with re-painting the head but I never gotten around to finish it.

Thanks for getting back to me so quick. The sculpt doesn't look awful by any means. Drake's face changes a lot between all the games, by 4 it's almost a different person honesty, since they were bringing him closer to Nolan North's portrait. This seems like a wee bit of an amalgamation of them all. He does seem a little...flat faced if that makes sense. I agree with you on the clothes, especially the henley. I can't say I've seen a better one around so far.

Is the holster the MG toys one from OSK? That's the only "cheap" one I could find. I've not been able to find the watch yet though. Source by chance? And I assume the body's a TTM19 clone?

The repaint brings out the likeness more for sure...or rather what likeness is there I should say. Definitely throw us a picture when you get around to finishing.

Thanks for getting back to me so quick. The sculpt doesn't look awful by any means. Drake's face changes a lot between all the games, by 4 it's almost a different person honesty, since they were bringing him closer to Nolan North's portrait. This seems like a wee bit of an amalgamation of them all. He does seem a little...flat faced if that makes sense. I agree with you on the clothes, especially the henley. I can't say I've seen a better one around so far.

Is the holster the MG toys one from OSK? That's the only "cheap" one I could find. I've not been able to find the watch yet though. Source by chance? And I assume the body's a TTM19 clone?

The repaint brings out the likeness more for sure...or rather what likeness is there I should say. Definitely throw us a picture when you get around to finishing.

Yeah, the head is slightly flat and the cheekbones are a bit too high hence the need to repaint it and shade the appropriate areas. The holster is indeed the OSK but I wouldn't recommend it, it's feels cheap and I honestly felt ripped off for $20.99! The watch I borrowed from the SSC Drake so I have to give him back soon and find a replacement. :lol

As for the body, it's actually the HT Christopher Reeve since Drake definitely got bigger between games, but I'm guessing a TTM19 clone will do fine.

Overall, I think the set is worth it, even if you're just paying for the clothes and shoes. The henley material is nice and stretchy, the shoes are nicely sculpted, belt feels incredible and the pants are not bad at all. I don't know when I'll be done with the repaint, but I'll post it eventually then.

Yeah, the head is slightly flat and the cheekbones are a bit too high hence the need to repaint it and shade the appropriate areas. The holster is indeed the OSK but I wouldn't recommend it, it's feels cheap and I honestly felt ripped off for $20.99! The watch I borrowed from the SSC Drake so I have to give him back soon and find a replacement. [emoji38]

As for the body, it's actually the HT Christopher Reeve since Drake definitely got bigger between games, but I'm guessing a TTM19 clone will do fine.

Overall, I think the set is worth it, even if you're just paying for the clothes and shoes. The henley material is nice and stretchy, the shoes are nicely sculpted, belt feels incredible and the pants are not bad at all. I don't know when I'll be done with the repaint, but I'll post it eventually then.
Thanks for all the insight, Jameson! I'll keep it all in mind. Shame the holster is so cheap for the asking price. I almost feel like I could actually make my own looking at the way it's built. I'll be eyeballing this project, my emergency disposable funds just got hit by a clearance HT fig so this is on the back burner now. Postponed but not forgotten! Cheers!

Finally got this bad boy, and I'm impressed. The sculpt and paint apps on the hair and face are lazy in places (as you can probably tell by the pics), but for such an inexpensive statue, they really nailed some of the finer details like the dirt on his outfit and arms. Looks fantastic from a distance especially. It has a lot of presence considering it's nothing super snazzy or expensive. I don't regret purchasing!

xNtMk6u.jpg

mfIAUmk.jpg

vU6BUYC.jpg

Agreed, I thought the statue turned out amazing. One of the best I scene in CE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's only through the CE, unlike other statues this year like Dark Souls III and Doom. But it is a great statue, I expected a little worse.

NN.jpg

Just bought this, I'm really hoping it's legit I get nervous with signatures. :panic:

But his recent signing on twitter matches :pray:

CrZAkUpXEAICNas.jpg

You never know. On that note, Nolan North is at DragonCon and one of my friends met him dressed as an assassin. Of course she had to refer to him as Desmond, and not Drake :ohbfrank: still jealous though.

You never know. On that note, Nolan North is at DragonCon and one of my friends met him dressed as an assassin. Of course she had to refer to him as Desmond, and not Drake :ohbfrank: still jealous though.

Well bought it through Zobie Productions Authentication on ebay 234 Good reviews 0 Neutral 0 Bad. Google search shows has no falsified signatures from them, JSA has taken some heat though which is who had it signed, but Zobie reverified authentication since they specialize that too so it's legit. I might give them a call to just confirm though.

And haha, like I've been thinking about; if I ever get the chance to go a con I'm debating on either giving him a custom drake figure or go full retard and give him drake related cosplay leatherwork. :lol

Looks pretty good, wondering if it may have leaning problems but for those who didn't like the CE statue, it's a great alternative. I have mine still, so I might not buy that. Make a Joel and Ellie statue though, and I'm buying that.

Back