UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New UNCHARTED - PS4

Yeah, and the PFF... I kind of have an addiction to Uncharted and Nathan Drake related stuff..

Sadly I'll never likely get the Folio Edition of The Art of Uncharted 2, or the Fortune Hunter Edition of Uncharted 2... they are too hard to find, and when they pop up on Ebay, they are just way too expensive..

I predict next year's going to be the prime time to buy a PS4. The pioneers will have worked out all the kinks, there'll be more games coming, and, well, frankly, I still need to get an HDTV, first.:lol

Why stop there?

bat-cave-home-theater.jpg

In all seriousness though Batfan, it's amazing how you've managed to hold out this long for a HDTV.

Why stop there?

bat-cave-home-theater.jpg

In all seriousness though Batfan, it's amazing how you've managed to hold out this long for a HDTV.

Tssk. If I ever had enough money to have a home theater that elaborate, it'd be a complete replica of the one from The Animated Series; Batcomputer, multiple suits and all.:lol

Don't worry batfan, I'm still rocking my SDTV as well. Never picked up an HDTV. Maybe one of these days...

i felt UC 3 ran out of steam... hope they can pump new blood into the series with the 4th edition. UC 2 was one of my favorite games on the ps3

UC3 mp, for me, was a major miss compared to the UC2 mp - hope the MP is definitely tweaked.

At no issue with the campaign, though it was not as intense as UC2

UC2 was a lot better than UC3. Even though UC3 did some things better than 2. The fighting in 3 was an improvement and Drake, Sully and Elena looked fantastic. I did not like Chloe' s changes though. They altered her appearance too much.

I still don't know why they did that...

The story was good but also a rehash of number 2 and was fairly predictable.

I don't know. I play uncharted 2 and and feel a wave of emotion. Uncharted 3 I feel it's good but not great like U2.

I think U4 will be great since it's a new console release, plus they're getting a lot of time this go around to do new things.

U3 sucked... chew it and swallow... we all know they did the same story arc and literally imo f'd up his iconic appereance by his ring going missing. Tbh that ring is like Indy's hat... Ntm the whole "I'm a runaway with a drunk dad and suicide mom and I choose my last name" is utter bs. Why change the whole background of a character to justify a 3rd sequel. Honestly I have a lot of hangups with the game. So 4 better not be $@&% or I'm gonna do the "Star Wars Fan" and be a purist for only 1 & 2.

Says the man who thinks MoS Theme is better than John Williams. I'm entitled to my opinion just as you Gaspar. And for your info 1 was way better story wise than 3. Ntm I don't remember 1 making me actually f'n walk in circles with the character for 30 min in a desert. Also Drake was so serious he wasn't even witty at all in his actions.

Says the man who thinks MoS Theme is better than John Williams. I'm entitled to my opinion just as you Gaspar. And for your info 1 was way better story wise than 3. Ntm I don't remember 1 making me actually f'n walk in circles with the character for 30 min in a desert. Also Drake was so serious he wasn't even witty at all in his actions.

Fair enough, I take it back, I don't know what got into me :lol I don't diss opinions like that, I just got back from reading a couple youtube comments, maybe that was it, edited the original. :duff

Last edited:
Back