Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be confident enough to add sand to it. Although, I don't even know where I'd get clean sand from.

try pet shops... they sell sand for birds and rodents, sand like that is clean and comes in various shades of brown and white/grey :)

Try not to let it get you down. When/If you get a mint replacement, maybe you will feel that it was worth all the hassle :D

/

I was trying to take close up pics of the sculpt, but didn't really get the results (maybe a bit blurry & distorted) I wanted. I found taking a frame grab from a video I took looked better.

4KV58yc.png

Such a nice statue. If I get a 2nd (who knows), I think I'd display it without the scarf (I like that look as well) & I might be confident enough to add sand to it. Although, I don't even know where I'd get clean sand from.
got my replacements ,SS did something more as well, send me a free collectible care kit as well, lol

Hey, anyone in SoCal looking for this statue at around $260?

Thinkgeek is doing a sale right now B1G1 on video game items. I don't need two of these statues, and I'm not looking for a Mass Effect or Halo statue (which is also available).

PM me.

Last edited:
No one interested? Heck, I'll ship it at cost to anyone so about $260 plus shipping. I can't keep two of these.

Hey, anyone in SoCal looking for this statue at around $260?

Thinkgeek is doing a sale right now B1G1 on video game items. I don't need two of these statues, and I'm not looking for a Mass Effect or Halo statue (which is also available).

PM me.

Fyi if anyone is interested in the regular pf, thinkgeek is having a 30% off sale.

I just grabbed it for $264 shipped to CA.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I just sold my last of us statue via ebay. I figured a nicer statue will eventually come out or with the remastered PS4 edition, maybe another run of statues.

Yea, I have a strong feeling it's going to happen. I'm hoping SS gets the Metal Gear license, a 1/4 PF Big Boss would be my grail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping SS gets the Metal Gear license, a 1/4 PF Big Boss would be my grail.

This NEEDS to happen! Been waiting forever for a MGS PF, don't care if it's Solid Snake or Big Boss, either will do. Sadly, I don't see it happening anytime soon, if at all. The games have been around forever now, yet nothing from Sideshow. Who knows why. Maybe Kojima wants too much money for licensing? Besides a Last Of Us PF, this is pretty much the only other videogame PF I'd need.

Finally mine arrived... :D

This is quite exciting. I've never owned anything better than I guess the The Last of Us Joel and Ellie collectible that came with the US Post-Pandemic Edition of TLoU..

Back