Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my t shirt came torn under the collar and also after seeing the pics here, i seem to be missing the necklace, i didnt know it was there till i saw pics on this forums and i cant find it in the box...

my t shirt came torn under the collar and also after seeing the pics here, i seem to be missing the necklace, i didnt know it was there till i saw pics on this forums and i cant find it in the box...

wow man, im sorry to hear that. sounds like someone ran by and jacked him for it, id call customer service on them if i were you..................

wow man, im sorry to hear that. sounds like someone ran by and jacked him for it, id call customer service on them if i were you..................

looks like Im out of luck, they dont have the replacements for the T shirt or the necklace , offering me 50$ credit which Im no way accepting or a full refund and destroy the item , which still sucks because Im losing the 75-80$ customs fees, Im really hating this hobby , because of issues like these and cut down my order to nearly 1/3rd of what I ordered in last 2 years, cant wait to get out completely after completing a few lines

How about a full replacement?

Isn't there a way for customs to tell if something is a replacement, & not charge import fee's?

If SS marks it as replacement and put the value to $0, then there will be no tax. I don't know what they usually do but when I got the replacement arm for Mythos Vader, I think it was marked $0 and I didn't pay any taxes for that.

I did ask them about sending a replacement as the ex is still in stock, but since Im a international customer they are not accepting a return even though it was stated in the first mail i could return for a exchange, I was told since I was international I would have to destroy it not return , they didnt reply about the exchange question though, waiting to see their answer, maybe they didnt count on item being exchanged as most exclusives are sold out by this time,
instead of exchanging the statue or destroying mine , they could have sourced the 2 parts in question from one of the exclusives they have in stock and used the rest as replacements for future purchases if needed, that way they dont lose money on one statue and also get a happy customer
Instead they want me to destroy mine and offer me refund , though I will lose the import fees of 80$, and also in this case both me and SS lose out on one statue ,
really dont understand SS logic here

actually, the not returning part as an international customer is a blessing since you'd end up with the return shipping costs. But they should be able to send a replacement. Just tell them you'll destroy it but opt for a replacement rather then a refund...

I can understand them not accepting returns, but I don't think you need to actually return the item for a replacement. I think smashing it per their instruction is good enough for them to send a replacement, if they have it in stock. I also don't really understand why they wouldn't simply open one up they have in stock, & simply take the missing parts you need from it, & send you that. Saves them from refunding your money, or having to send a whole statue.

Maybe SSC will clear things up in their next email. I'm an international customer, & SSC customer service has been pretty helpful, when I've had a problem with an item.

I can understand them not accepting returns, but I don't think you need to actually return the item for a replacement. I think smashing it per their instruction is good enough for them to send a replacement, if they have it in stock. I also don't really understand why they wouldn't simply open one up they have in stock, & simply take the missing parts you need from it, & send you that. Saves them from refunding your money, or having to send a whole statue.

Maybe SSC will clear things up in their next email. I'm an international customer, & SSC customer service has been pretty helpful, when I've had a problem with an item.
yes, i hope they clear it up, this was a day 1 order for me and I would like to keep it , but not with a torn tshirt and a missing necklace,,i had a horrible time with damages in 2012, ,
last year was better,but dealing with exchanges and begging for replacements is really getting to me, and i have cut down a lot on pre ordering, just not worth the hassle, theres no excitement after waiting more than one year to get something you order,
even though you have put the order on 5 or 6 flexes , the final month payment amounts to almost the actual total of the statue when you pay almost half the price of the statue extra in shipping and customs, theres only tension when you get the shipment and a relief when you see nothings damaged.

Try not to let it get you down. When/If you get a mint replacement, maybe you will feel that it was worth all the hassle :D

/

I was trying to take close up pics of the sculpt, but didn't really get the results (maybe a bit blurry & distorted) I wanted. I found taking a frame grab from a video I took looked better.

4KV58yc.png

Such a nice statue. If I get a 2nd (who knows), I think I'd display it without the scarf (I like that look as well) & I might be confident enough to add sand to it. Although, I don't even know where I'd get clean sand from.

Back