Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shoot unfortunately, speaking for myself, I'm not into the new dc stuff yet..im still waiting for a piece that i HAVE to have, if you guys get what I'm saying...

There's no other PF I want other then Christopher Reeve. So my pockets are safe for a little while.

After touching up the stubble, I just couldn't resist the urge to try and make Drake look more like he did at the point in the game the PF represents. Painted on some cuts, bruising and dirt on his face. Also, dirtied up his arms (might have overdone that part a little?). I must've been out of mind to attempt this with the very little amount of experience I have repainting statues, but I dig it. :)

12233695006_86ec1fb6a1_c.jpg

12233525554_c08b744ac9_c.jpg

12233291823_a49f6600cc_c.jpg

12233528254_c14f5ca56d_c.jpg

12233298373_38ffb4244f_c.jpg

12233300393_872cd1d024_c.jpg

After touching up the stubble, I just couldn't resist the urge to try and make Drake look more like he did at the point in the game the PF represents. Painted on some cuts, bruising and dirt on his face. Also, dirtied up his arms (might have overdone that part a little?). I must've been out of mind to attempt this with the very little amount of experience I have repainting statues, but I dig it. :)

12233695006_86ec1fb6a1_c.jpg

12233525554_c08b744ac9_c.jpg

12233291823_a49f6600cc_c.jpg

12233528254_c14f5ca56d_c.jpg

12233298373_38ffb4244f_c.jpg

12233300393_872cd1d024_c.jpg

Looks incredible. I wish mine looked like that.

Jut unboxed #433/500. He arrived perfect and he's stunning. The action pose just jumps right out at you. One of the best this year so far. First my punisher and now this. Great start to the year.

Just the comic Superman. Got Man of Steel pf as a generous gift from Chicky. I love her. And then 12" Nathan Drake.
I will be back in the game if they do anything Firefly or they tackle Angel.

That repaint looks so good. Nice job!

Inspected my Drake statue closer yesterday with a light, and noticed a couple of paint chips on his chin that I didn't notice previously. Not sure if I can be bothered replacing through Sideshow though. I've never repainted anything before...so can anyone tell me how hard it'll be to touch up? It's just a few spots.

Im meant to be getting this at some point, but it seems that Sideshow are messing me about in all honesty and although I want it so bad, i'm half tempted to cancel because of the service i've received from them.

First off they were meant to take part of the money on the 5th Feb and no money was taken, then my order said "despatching soon", then back to "processing", then "despatched" and now back to "processing".

Ive emailed them three times in the last 7 days or so and not once have I had a reply from them.

To be honest, i'm so annoyed that I really don't know what to do at this moment in time. Ill leave it another 3 or 4 days to see if they get back to me and if they don't, I think I might cancel my order.

Im meant to be getting this at some point, but it seems that Sideshow are messing me about in all honesty and although I want it so bad, i'm half tempted to cancel because of the service i've received from them.

First off they were meant to take part of the money on the 5th Feb and no money was taken, then my order said "despatching soon", then back to "processing", then "despatched" and now back to "processing".

Ive emailed them three times in the last 7 days or so and not once have I had a reply from them.

To be honest, i'm so annoyed that I really don't know what to do at this moment in time. Ill leave it another 3 or 4 days to see if they get back to me and if they don't, I think I might cancel my order.

You should either call them, or cancel the order and get it from bigbadtoystore.

you should call them and sort it out. emails make the process much slower.

​My replacement head came in. I really hate to smash the old one because it's perfect. Only thing wrong is the stubble. They could easily fix it in house.

They have finally taken the 1st payment out thank god. Maybe they heard me ranting lol.

One thing guys, as i'm doing the 3 month flexpay option, how does it work? Do I have to wait till they have taken out the last payment before the item is shipped? Or do they send it before that?

Thanks.

​My replacement head came in. I really hate to smash the old one because it's perfect. Only thing wrong is the stubble. They could easily fix it in house.

What was wrong with your original head? Mine also has a bit of paint missing on the chin...like 3-4 dots or so. Was contemplating whether to request a new one or not.

Drake. Number 342 is here.

Crappy pics I'm affraid. Very nice statue. However there are some parts where paint is missing, on the hair and on the stubble. Annoying, especially when mine had a letter inside saying it had been opened and inspected before it was sent. Well, I will be asking for a replacement head. The last 6 pieces from Sideshow have arrived with flaws. Very frustrating.

My Drake had missing patches on his face. Nothing I'm skilled enough to fix.

Broke the head in half today.

Back