Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some quick pictures, just notices his right eye looks horrible with that cheap camera..All is well though.

DSC04029.jpg

DSC04030.jpg

Nice pics are one thing, but seeing it in person is another. If somebody asked me what my favourite figure/statue was in my collection, this would definitely be a competitor for that spot. The head sculpt, stellar. Paint app on it, brilliant. Tailoring, pose, weathering, base .... etc, impressive. I've only inserted the rifle hand, & the magnet seems fine on that. Other than physically knocking it, I'm not that concerned about it falling off on it's own. Also, I think the stubble is fine as is. For now, mine is posed without the bandolier & scarf (wasn't satisfied with the way I was futzing it :lol), & it looks nice that way as well.

Nitpicks. I seem to have some tiny paint flaws on the sculpt (what I presume to be missing or chipped paint here & there), but I don't think I'm going to bother SSC about it this time. They aren't super noticeable, but I know they are there, but I'm pretty happy with it overall. Other things that I think could have been better, is maybe not having a sticker watch :)lol), having the ring on the necklace be metal, & perhaps more detail on the weapons. Pretty minor things compared to the overall impressiveness of the statue.

Question. The henley has 2 top buttons on the right, & 2 bottom buttons on the left, correct?

Fixed my spot on his arm today....just a quick go through for those with tiny areas that want to fix yourself...

Drake Repair1 (1024x768).jpg
Drake on my Bench....

Drake Repair2 (1024x768).jpg
Area to arm...Enlarged

Drake Repair3 (1024x768).jpg
My Filler...Love this stuff

Drake Repair4 (768x1024).jpg
Area Filled....now to let it cure and harden...some heat will help.

Drake Repair5 (768x1024).jpg
....Heat. :)

Drake Repair6 (1024x768).jpg
Color to match...

Drake Repair8 (1024x768).jpg
....using the Extra Arm to get it just right.

Drake Repair7 (1024x768).jpg
Cut make up sponge to size to blend paint.

Drake Repair9 (768x1024).jpg
....Done.

Drake Repair10.5 (827x1024).jpg
Drakes New Home.

Drake Repair 056 (1024x768).jpg
Drake new Neighbors.

Drake Repair12 (619x1024).jpg
Nice little set up right next to my workbench.

Thanks for looking hope you all have a great day!

Take Care -

Jase

guys awesome setups!! I must say i finally got mine yesterday (damn ups got here @ 8PM)..i truly love how it looks..i actually set it up without the ring so I've gotta go back and dig the box out and find that…truly truly a great piece..the paint app on mine luckily was spot on, the arm like someone else said doesn't seem like it would fall off without touching it..only negative would be having to assemble everything lol i had to tighten the straps on just about everything and damn those things are tiny...

and also btw i woulda never noticed (or maybe looked closely enough) that the inside of the watch is a sticker without you guys mentioning it..not sure how i feel about that..dont mind how it looks but i wonder in say ten years or what have you or depending on temperatures if that sticker would ever lose its grip, etc…but aside from that it i don't mind really..ooh and if anyone cares or is keeping track #38 out of 500!

Sideshow is sending me a new AK47 arm and new head. The head had a paint chip and the AK was missing the sight. I have to detroy them when the new ones come. Hopefully they are in better shape. My sticker watch is also not centered, but then I would need a new base. Think I should mention it? do they replace numbered bases?

I'm not, no. I'm done collecting for the most part. Just a few more things and that is all. You?

I'm not, no. I'm done collecting for the most part. Just a few more things and that is all. You?

Yeah I have it ordered and I think I'll keep it. I'm really scaling back myself as well but I like this new version of Lara.

Back