Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy, Drake has arrived and he looks good!

And for grins, my three favs of the last 3 generations of PlayStation. This one's a keeper! Worth the wait and then some :clap
2c6deDC.jpg

wow where did u get that pyramid head from?

wow where did u get that pyramid head from?

I got him on ebay, probably 4-5 years ago- its got a 2009 date on the base, that seems about when I found it. It came shipped from Mexico if I remember correctly, I think I paid $120. Its got to be the most game accurate representation of Pyramid Head I've seen, as far as the dimensions, the hands, the helmet, the apron- not mixed with the movie Pyramid Head at all, all Silent Hill 2. I had been looking for a Pyramid Head figure, probably since SH2 came out and all that came up were pretty clumsy one off customs by people, till this seller came along. I remembered seeing a few variants, some with the knife, maybe a few poses but all with similar looks. I stopped my saved search a long time ago but they still be available out there.

So when's somebody going to add some sand to their display? I think I'm backing out on the idea :lol But I'd still want to see it, outside of seeing it in the promo pics.

Mine finally made it to my house yesterday...Should have came with a roll of toilet paper because I about *shat* myself. It is amazing. Did a full video unboxing and threw in some HD pics at the end of my review. Video is a little darker then I meant for it to be. Sorry about that.

Take care -
Jase

Wow, great vid man, thanks! I had no idea the regular on this was sold out on SSC's site while the EX is still available. Course you go to any retailer site and it's in stock on there.

Wow, great vid man, thanks! I had no idea the regular on this was sold out on SSC's site while the EX is still available. Course you go to any retailer site and it's in stock on there.

This will Be sold out everywhere with in a month. Alterego comics has only 1 left and bbts had about 12.

Arrgh... my supplier is still telling me their supplier is estimating the end of February... I have the standard non-exclusive edition ordered.... I've also noticed Sideshow aren't listing the 1:6 anymore... the only Uncharted figure you can find on their site is the exclusive of the PFF... Good thing I've ordered that one too (this time direct from Sideshow, as it is much cheaper and I shouldn't get stung with import taxes etc)..

Its likely Sideshow had a much smaller supply of the total 1000 of the regular model, since they had all 500 EXs. I think as the word is trickling out how stellar this turned out, the rest won't last long.

Thanks for the kudos over the video, I really need a better camera. As to the statue I'm literally in awe of it. I mean I love the games, I even remember when Drake's Fortune first came out and people ripped on it as a Tomb Raider clone by calling it "Dude Raider" but the character of Nathan always felt like how a real person would react to the situations he was in, guys show up with guns and start shooting... Drake would run away and would be yelling "oh crap, oh crap..." Not jump out from a corner with guns blasting wildly with some tough guy one liner. As a gamer who enjoys story driven single player games more then being online talking to 30 people at once, these games just appealed to me and it's the whole reason I even own a Playstation 3.
As to this piece...I honestly could not be happier. So often the proto looks hands down better then what arrives in the box and this time I feel the opposite. I feel the actual product is better then the prototype picture we were drooling over. The boots especially look better. Anyway I hope with the success of this piece maybe we will see a companion piece down the road of Victor "GD" Sullivan. That would be an amazing way to finish my shelf. Last thing, I've had a few friends ask me what I really thought of this piece. I honestly think it's because they are on the fence...truth be told I've owned over 12 different Sideshow premium format figures at one time or another. 6 of the Universal Monster pieces, a Jason and Freddy, the first Hellboy even the Malibu Tan Indy, and a couple others....I've sold all them over the past few years. Not that they weren't nice just it didn't pain me to sell them. This piece I'm keeping. That's how nice it is.
Take Care~
Jase

I got him on ebay, probably 4-5 years ago- its got a 2009 date on the base, that seems about when I found it. It came shipped from Mexico if I remember correctly, I think I paid $120. Its got to be the most game accurate representation of Pyramid Head I've seen, as far as the dimensions, the hands, the helmet, the apron- not mixed with the movie Pyramid Head at all, all Silent Hill 2. I had been looking for a Pyramid Head figure, probably since SH2 came out and all that came up were pretty clumsy one off customs by people, till this seller came along. I remembered seeing a few variants, some with the knife, maybe a few poses but all with similar looks. I stopped my saved search a long time ago but they still be available out there.

Nice one mate, it looks really good

Amazing people half way around the word can get it quicker then folks half way across the country..lol

son of a *****…i missed the delivery…called ups to set up a pick up but apparently SS doesn't allow that in their shipper settings and i gotta wait for re-delivery 2morow…cml lol

Damn that sucks, I just got mine in. This is probably the best statue I own. He has a scuff coming down his arm though so I have to get a replacement unfortunately.

Back