Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda nervous about this one, have a bad feeling that the sculpt will end up poor.

I hear you. Days are done of me spending $400 plus on something and not getting what is advertised, though. If it doesn't look like the picture Sideshow used to sell it to me, it's going back. I sure am looking forward to getting it!

I hear you. Days are done of me spending $400 plus on something and not getting what is advertised, though. If it doesn't look like the picture Sideshow used to sell it to me, it's going back. I sure am looking forward to getting it!

so what happens if the statue doesn't look as good as it was advertised and you don't like it anymore? does sideshow offer a full refund and pay for return shipping? i'm hoping for the best with this one...

so what happens if the statue doesn't look as good as it was advertised and you don't like it anymore? does sideshow offer a full refund and pay for return shipping? i'm hoping for the best with this one...

Hunnipot, I hear ya. I need to stop posting in the middle of the night. I was half asleep :) :cuckoo: ok, I'm really hoping it is as epic as it looked when I ordered it. Love Nathan Drake and I just really hope it's perfect!!!

I feel fortunate to be collecting in the US when I hear how much international collectors pay in shipping and custom fees. My shipping for Drake is $17:yess::yess:.

I feel fortunate to be collecting in the US when I hear how much international collectors pay in shipping and custom fees. My shipping for Drake is $17:yess::yess:.

Yea that is rough. I can’t believe this guy hasn’t sold out yet.

Yeah $17 would be fantastic. It is costing me $90 to have him shipped to Australia.

Costing me $52 in shipping + approx $120 in the damn custom fees.. :slap But we also have higher salaries due to higher price level here so it's not completely comparable. Don't ever go to Norway without saving up, the prices will give you a shock. Gives us an advantage going on vacation though.. :wink1:

I'm buying mine from a 'middle company'... so yes, it will be costing me a bit more overall, but I don't have to worry about custom fees, and freight tracking..

The 1:6 figure I have pre-ordered from Sideshow though..

Damn that sucks, but I have so many things I have to buy this month, this kind of helps me out.

I think it might still look alright 'in hand'. It doesn't look that bad there.

91e3bafa772811e3b1eb0e70da4c91da_8.jpg

Back