Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I feel the same. I prefer the PFs to have fabric, that Comic Superman is a thing of beauty and I am thinking of getting him but I know it is too late to get the EX. Hopefully I find a good deal down the road.
It's not too late to get the EX for Superman. I got on the waitlist on last Sunday night and it converted last night and more will convert as it gets closer to it's release b/c of credit card declines and ppl just straight up canceling. But that's if you really want it
The Superman Ex ruins his beauty as seen in the prototype. Wait for inhand pics of the regular. If they nail his comic driven essence of beauty then you can buy it. There are too many of them.

As for Nate. I hope the delays are for good. I can be patient with gaming heroes I love. I also like his Uncharted 3 depiction. Most consider Uncharted 2 the best of the series and I don't blame them. But Uncharted 3 is equally awesome. I speak for the campaign. Just consider all of its aspects from graphics to gameplay. I cannot see something wrong.

Yea campaign to campaign, I can't see anything wrong either. I personally like UC3 the best. I loved playing as young Nate and seeing how he and Sully started out together.

It is a great looking statue for sure, looks amazing in promo pics. But the problem with many SS PF statues is that the quality of the final product tends to be a bit less impressive compared to what shown in the pics, especially the paint job. For that price tag, I'd expect the same high quality in QC as the skills and talent it takes to create those statues. Apparently, the guys in the factory are having a hard time to duplicate the exact same paint job done by the original artists.

I'm still a lil in disbelief that the EX is still available on this guy..to me i wouldn't be surprised if thats why they've kept pushing it back and back to see if more ppl jump on board for it..

I'm still a lil in disbelief that the EX is still available on this guy..to me i wouldn't be surprised if thats why they've kept pushing it back and back to see if more ppl jump on board for it..

Nah Sideshow normally just lie and put the EX on waitlist to cause people to panic and jump on board.

I am concerned about the stress point of the wrist supporting the rest of the statue.

His left foot is actually connected as well to the wall and I think is the main connection point .... its a pretty cool illusion from most angles that he looks airborne.

Wow this still hasn't shipped? lol @ this rate they'll probably hold it up until Uncharted 4 comes out and ride that wave

Just got my processing email for Drake! :rock

Can't wait to have him next to my Commander Shepard PF! More video game PFs please!!

tumblr_mvwvwuQN061qcjllwo5_250.gif

Wow first Batman and now this, 2 PF's in one month.... not sure if this is going to be affordable or not :panic:

EDIT: Meh who cares this statue still looks epic :yess:

Back