Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will of course be a must own. I do hope that he's not a stand-alone. But if he is, I will still be happy because I'll finally have Nate. :D

I'm so so so getting this PF, a 1/6 wouldn't be as good as HT and PF's are more collectibe

Now, if they could give us a John Marston PF, and Connor from Assassin's Creed, I'm set on the Video Game front.:D Though, a Ratchet and Clank wouldn't be unappreciated.

Thanks, Alex, for the info!

Very curious as to what the ex item for this one could be - switch out hand with weapon? Idol? Elena? LOL The possibilities are endless!!

Wow! Finally a sideshow pose I like! Awesome likeness too! And i'm happy with the look they went with, i'm a huge fan of that look in UC3.

Drake is literally the only video game character I want in my collection. I would be all over this PF if I didn't recently get out of the 1/4 game. The wait for the 1/6 figure is going to be killer!

This is a piece to get you back in it mate ;)

Pumped they finally revealed it! :rock

Legen-wait for it-Dary!!!!!! Gruwelijk!! Im so happy and quite in the extase... :D :yess: :yess:

1/6th figure is pretty much confirmed, I tried to protect the privacy of these folks, but check out Jon D's statement, and SSC's response at the bottom:

53772E8B-7BEF-4267-952D-4E98D6EFEF22-3859-0000033470EFB98D.jpg

This is a piece to get you back in it mate ;)

Pumped they finally revealed it! :rock

It would be, if I hadn't just made the decision. :lol I'm at a nice odd number of PFs (3) that fit perfectly in a Billy Bookcase. 1 more would just throw everything off...yeah, that's what I'll tell myself. *plugs ears*

Back