Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6th figure is pretty much confirmed, I tried to protect the privacy of these folks, but check out Jon D's statement, and SSC's response at the bottom:

53772E8B-7BEF-4267-952D-4E98D6EFEF22-3859-0000033470EFB98D.jpg

Protect their privacy? They posted on a public Facebook page - their names are already public :lol

Good news though.

Not everyne like PF's. To own at least.
anyway this looks fantastic, great job.

You sure that SS was talking about more Uncharted PF, in that facebook post, or just more Videogame PFs?

I don't get why everyone is focussing on the possibilty of a 1/6 when there's a glorious PF to talk about :dunno

I think that some people just don't have the space for it. Personally, I love everything about it, and I'm going to do everything in my power to try to get one, but I can see how a 1/6th version could be more convenient, both space and price wise. The fact that it is more convenient, means it's going to draw in more people, and more people are. therefore. bound to talk about it. I haven't been talking about it much, but, lemme tell ya, I've been looking at this beauty every few minutes, Nova. :lol

Shocked at how good this looks. Initially thought it was a still from the video game. I'm a big Uncharted fan though I wouldn't have thought I needed to own a statue ....now not so sure.

I love dynamic poses and large bases. This PF will definitely stand out in any collection.

Hopefully that pose can support the heavy weight of the polystone statue. It looks quite off balanced.

....also makes me so sad what they did with Commander Shepard. That statue now seems even worse in comparison to this Drake piece.

1/6th figure is pretty much confirmed, I tried to protect the privacy of these folks, but check out Jon D's statement, and SSC's response at the bottom:

53772E8B-7BEF-4267-952D-4E98D6EFEF22-3859-0000033470EFB98D.jpg

*gasp* I didn't even know they responded to me, sweet!!! :D

Heck yes! Just saw this posted on FB. The Uncharted series is one of my all-time favorites, so this is a must-buy for me!

Awesome! Totally in for this one. Good thing we didn't PO Shep cause I like this one a lot more already. Plus a 1/6 fig will be awesome to have as well :rock

Shocked at how good this looks. Initially thought it was a still from the video game. I'm a big Uncharted fan though I wouldn't have thought I needed to own a statue ....now not so sure.

I love dynamic poses and large bases. This PF will definitely stand out in any collection.

Hopefully that pose can support the heavy weight of the polystone statue. It looks quite off balanced.

....also makes me so sad what they did with Commander Shepard. That statue now seems even worse in comparison to this Drake piece.

Well said, I totally agree. I thought the same thing too. Then realized it's actually the PF itself :lol

I'm reaaallly gonna have to consider this.

About time they unveiled this badboy! The sculpt looks wonderful, thanks to a collaboration between Trevor Grove and another artist I'm not familiar with. I'll have to pass on the 1/4, but this bodes well for a 1/6 version!

Oh just get it Marf, jeez. :wave

Back