Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks really good. I'm a bit worried about paint apps on the production pieces though. Anybody with a good eye know if it's fully sculpted? Or is there fabric there somewhere?

I should play 'Drake's Deception' already :lol

The pants, shirt, and scarf appear to all be fabric. I just can't stop looking at this thing. I want it in my collection like yesterday.

That looks really good. I'm a bit worried about paint apps on the production pieces though. Anybody with a good eye know if it's fully sculpted? Or is there fabric there somewhere?

Unless our eyes deceive, I think most of us believe that the pants/shirt/scarf/belts/holsters are all material, like most other PFs ?

Most PF's are still material. Armored ones generally arent and superhero ones are moving to fully sculpted....

Makes me want to actually play 3. I played it for a few hours and felt it was just an uninspired followup to 2 so I never bothered actually getting through it.

I'll trump you and go BIGGER! :)

102912-uncharted-bg.jpg
hahaha nice one man.

damn this PF looks great!
Holly crap! Looks amazing and unlike Shepard's PF this has a kick-ass pose.
:lecture:exactly:
Very nice; of course, it'll depend on factory paint apps - unless EX is hand painted (I wish)
Don't care, if Paint apps are meh, will just repaint it like I do most SS pieces :lol
Now, if they could give us a John Marston PF, and Connor from Assassin's Creed, I'm set on the Video Game front.:D Though, a Ratchet and Clank wouldn't be unappreciated.
man I think any AC ancestor would be killer if they taloired the entire costume with the only the underlaying body beinf of polystone
1/6th figure is pretty much confirmed, I tried to protect the privacy of these folks, but check out Jon D's statement, and SSC's response at the bottom:

53772E8B-7BEF-4267-952D-4E98D6EFEF22-3859-0000033470EFB98D.jpg

awesome! Hope they do all the main characters! gotta have Sully! would be great if they also did 1:6 Mass Effect Figures :pray: I'm they are great at doing Aliens and Armored figures so it should be a no brainer.

thank you sideshow ,.... its a dream come true....
uncharted theme song suddenly played in my head .....

:yess:

Last edited:

I should play 'Drake's Deception' already :lol
What Batfan said...
The pants, shirt, and scarf appear to all be fabric. I just can't stop looking at this thing. I want it in my collection like yesterday.

...and to add that, the belts/straps/holsters are also more than likely leather :yess: love PF that have lots of fabric to them and aren't just fully sculpted

How do you know who SS is responding too??

B/c they tagged "Jon D" in their post and it was "Jon D" who said he wished it was 1/6

Have you guys read the comments in that article? I can't believe some of those people are actually COMPLAINING about a PF, and saying that they'd rather have DLC discounts. DLC DISCOUNTS? Really? The DLC for the games is nothing more than a bunch of multiplayer skins and such, and you'd take getting that for 50 cents instead of a dollar over what, in my opinion, is a literally perfect interpretation of Drake in PF form.

Seriously, if the final product looks exactly like what we saw yesterday, this thing gets a 10/10 in every category for me. Trevor's sculpt is unbelievably accurate, the paintwork looks fantastic, and the clothes are just on another level entirely. The base and the pose match up perfectly; I just love it. Day 1 Pre-Order for me.

Have you guys read the comments in that article? I can't believe some of those people are actually COMPLAINING about a PF, and saying that they'd rather have DLC discounts. DLC DISCOUNTS? Really? The DLC for the games is nothing more than a bunch of multiplayer skins and such, and you'd take getting that for 50 cents instead of a dollar over what, in my opinion, is a literally perfect interpretation of Drake in PF form.

Seriously, if the final product looks exactly like what we saw yesterday, this thing gets a 10/10 in every category for me. Trevor's sculpt is unbelievably accurate, the paintwork looks fantastic, and the clothes are just on another level entirely. The base and the pose match up perfectly; I just love it. Day 1 Pre-Order for me.
The playstation.com article? Most would not be collectors so their reactions are expected.

Still, though, you'd think that they could appreciate cool ****. Regardless, I hope they don't enter the contest. It'd be a shame to see this beauty go to someone who didn't appreciate it.

Have you guys read the comments in that article? I can't believe some of those people are actually COMPLAINING about a PF, and saying that they'd rather have DLC discounts. DLC DISCOUNTS? Really?...

That's because people are stupid. What does DLC have to do with a collectible figure? :cuckoo:

You haven't bought a sideshow piece before, have you.

Back