Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that looks great. I'm tempted by this. Ill wait to see how paint looks in hand.

On a side note I hope we see something 1:6 related at SDCC!

Last edited:
SOOOOOOOOOOO! Tempted by this but space in my flat is at a premium at the momment what with PF halo and Mass effect on it's way.
I suppose something can be stuffed back in it's box though:rotfl
I think PF scarface will be hidden away THB

SOOOOOOOOOOO! Tempted by this but space in my flat is at a premium at the momment what with PF halo and Mass effect on it's way.
I suppose something can be stuffed back in it's box though:rotfl
I think PF scarface will be hidden away THB

Screw the Mass Effect one! get this instead!

Idk how twitter works but either Naughty Dog tweeted this to Sideshow or something but here's a tweeted pic that I'm surprised hasn't been posted:

BOxBoGTCMAA6CnO.jpg:large

Says that this is a production sample sent to the studio for review

Someone forgot to put his shirt over his neck, I hope that's not final... :slap

It's like 'Where's Wally'. I still don't see what you guys are talking about :lol

Actually works for me, been alot this month with DP and Malgus.
Not for me. All I have coming that is slated for this year is the DiD Chicago gangster (Johnny Depp John Dillinger) and this PF and haven't had anything since Barney Ross V2 came out.
Was pushed back a while ago now. Not surprised to be honest. I think we'll be lucky to see this arrive this year.

It was pushed back to October...now another month just recently

I had seen it moved to November a while back. I am A okay with this. Moving into the new house Oct 1, and busy this month packing stuff up. Wouldn't be able to enjoy it here. So for me it works. For the rest of you that wanted it now, sorry. :(

I had seen it moved to November a while back. I am A okay with this. Moving into the new house Oct 1, and busy this month packing stuff up. Wouldn't be able to enjoy it here. So for me it works. For the rest of you that wanted it now, sorry. :(

Moving it to November is fine with me too. I have a lot scheduled to ship in Sept and Oct so it will be a busy couple of months for me.

Congrats on the new house BG. :clap:clap

Back