Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no edition size. I know I'm new to this but how long does this usually take?
Robert

? it has an edition size... 500 for the exclusive, TBD still for the regular

I personally think they're making too many but I'm guessing Sony also had a say in it

? it has an edition size... 500 for the exclusive, TBD still for the regular

I personally think they're making too many but I'm guessing Sony also had a say in it

Its up now, as of my post yesterday there was no edition size up..Thanks for the update.

The website always prompts me to the exclusive piece. How do I see the regular?

remove the last 1 from the sku in the url :)
works for all exclusives - regulars, in both ways ;)

remove the last 1 from the sku in the url :)
works for all exclusives - regulars, in both ways ;)

:goodpost: Thanks!

I 've preordered it locally hence the regular. I also think the pistol is more significant so I have no problem not having the extra arm. But mostly I avoid any customs/taxes fees which is a great difference!

Having ordered the Superman PF tonight and with me still waiting on the Ivy and Batman it's this that's still the one I'm looking forward to the most :yess:

I think it's a solid edition size. Can't wait to get this.
While I'm not one to care too much about edition sizes, I do like that number :yess:
Having ordered the Superman PF tonight and with me still waiting on the Ivy and Batman it's this that's still the one I'm looking forward to the most :yess:

This is my most anticipated as well. Superman was going to be, but I haven't ordered him yet due to not being sure if I like it all that much. I may just wait for the eventual MoS PF

Last edited:
Surprised. It's such a fantastic looking piece. I've been replaying the games (halfway through 3 now) and was thinking how much I can't wait to own this thing.

Let's hope that video games' statues that deserve it like this Nate will always sell good. I want to see more video game based statues being made and not abandoned because of poor sales. I 've PO the regular locally by the way. His pistol is classic but the main reason is customs fees. In any way my favorite series' hero for PS3 will be with me.

Back